pt/ 6 what now?

* A FEW MINUTES LATER*

*Avery and garrets convo*

so Avery should we help them like they helped us?

nah fate will bring them together, lets just hope its sooner then later.

EDDIESSSS POV{bet you didn't see that coming}

hi, I'm Eddie trulock i go to school with this girl named y/n she's very pretty and i was getting bullied the other day by a senior and she helps me. i like her a lot ever since she bid on me that day.

*y/n walks past with Bryce*

she smiled at me as did Bryce, she is always with Bryce i wonder if they are dating? maybe ill ask Avery and garret.

"Avery, garret" i say loudly

"yes" they say.

are y/n and Bryce a thing?? no whys that Eddie?

just wondering ok thank you byeee, that was close i thought i as gonna tell y/n i like her but instead i came up with this idea to write a love letter.

~dear y/n

i kind of like you but I'm scared to tell you so I'm writing this letter your very nice and pretty and maybe one day ill tell you.

~from anonymous.

y/n pov:

*opens locker and the note falls out*

oooo what's this?

~dear y/n

i kind of like you but I'm scared to tell you so I'm writing this letter your very nice and pretty and maybe one day ill tell you.

~from anonymous.

wow, i wonder who this is from i say as i look at Avery, garret and Bryce who are speechless.

*school bell goes for home time*

Bryce pov:

"i wonder who gave that note to y/n" Avery says to garret as i start to get mad almost like I'm jealous. i know y/n is pretty and nice but she's mine and that's final.

Avery's pov:

"UHHHHHHH" Bryce says out loud as he storms back home, oh no he must be upset that someone else likes y/n i thought.

"bye Avery" y/n says.

BYEE Y/N, don't forget to pack for the week trip tomorrow and remind Bryce!

"oh yeah that's right okkk ill tell him cya"

*next day*

{story pov}

y/n and Bryce said their goodbyes to the parents and got packed ready to be picked up by Mr carter that's Avery's dad his taking us on a road trip to a small place just outside Michigan where we will stay for one week.

* 1 hour later in the car*

{still story pov}

y/n and Bryce fell asleep in the very back laying their heads on each other holding hands and as for garret and Avery they have also fallen asleep in the back but unlike y/n and Bryce they are in a awkward position with their legs and feet everywhere.

*few hours more later*

"alright kids we are here" Mr carter yells.

we started unpacking our stuff into our motel room which had the four of us kids in and Mr cater had one next door to himself, it was already night by the time we got to the place we were staying. so we all tucked in and fell asleep

*two days later*

Bryce pov:

its now our third day and its been heaps of fun and i have gotten closer to everyone but most importantly y/n.

*flashback from the night before*

"hey Bryce come look at the stars with me" y/n said

*walks over to her*

they are just beautiful don't you think?

yes i reply with but i wasn't paying attention to the stars i was staring at her the whole time, we sat down and watch the sky the rest of the night as she placed her head on my lap and said

"promise me this is forever, that you wont leave me?"

i promise i said softly.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

the four of us went to check out the town and came across this ice cream shop we decided to stop at, Avery and garret shared theirs "they are so cute" i heard y/n say "yes they are" i said to her and just smiled.

*leaving day*

y/n pov:

once we arrived back to Michigan we all went home and fell asleep we were so tired, the next day at school got interesting.

*next day*

still y/n pov:

me and Bryce walked in the school doors and everyone looked at us, i went over to Avery and asked why, she said that rumour got out about the love letter someone gave me and that it was Eddie trulock that made it.

eddies pov:

everyone now knew about the love letter so i grabbed y/n outside and this is what happened.

hey y/n, guessing you found out about the letter and that it was me? yes its true it was me.

"oh Eddie I'm so sorry but i ca-"

i stopped her and said you cant cause of Bryce right"

"well yes" she said softly as possible.

its ok y/n i understand i relied with as i gave her a quick hug and walked off.

Bryce pov:

i saw Eddie take y/n outside and i started to get mad so i followed them, that's when i heard y/n say

"I'm sorry Eddie i cant because of Bryce"

i didn't hear the rest of the conversation and i was confused, did i do something wrong to y/n?, what cant she do because of me?

{DONEEEEE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO, AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE GOOD!!