pt/ 4 "my y/n"

*two weeks  later*

{story pov}

it had been a couple weeks since y/n and Bryce started not talking, they would see each other in the hallways every now and then but they didn't speak to each other it was just a slight smile.

it was now nearly time for the bidding to begin and by that i mean every year the school holds a annual bid day where the boys get dressed up and stand in front of the girls and once each boys name was called out if the girl wanted to bid on them they would raise their hand with the amount they'd want to place. whoever was left with the highest amount won a date with the guy they had placed their money on and that money would be donated to the school to help with extra activity, everyone had seen y/n walk into school with a lot of money from which she has been given from some of her neighbours for helping out with their gardens but no one knew that they all just assumed that it was to place a bid.

Bryce pov:

it felt like ages since i last spoke to y/n i must admit i missed her a lot like a lot i missed going to our place every day after school and i miss seeing her beautiful smile as we ran around the grass and neighbourhood, today was my first annual bid day and i really was hoping y/n would bid on me i wasn't quite sure why but i just needed to have her and i had heard others saying that they had seen her walk in with a load of cash that day.

y/n pov:

as soon as i walked in the school i felt sick to my stomach knowing that Bryce was gonna have heaps of girls bidding on him, me and Avery sat down and the bids began first was Raymond Hughes.

* a few guys later*

{still y/n pov}

it was one guy away from Bryce loski, i seen him look directly at me and i started to get woozy why was he looking at me was it because he wanted me to bet on him? nah couldn't be, why would he want me to bid on him and i did hear chatter in the hallways due to the money i was holding in my hand maybe he had heard that rumour. i don't know so i decided to just let it go.

"next up Eddie trulock"

whys no one bidding on him i asked Avery "because they all want Bryce" she says, but his nice mph.

"GOING ONCE"

"GOING TWICE"

"eight dollars" as i raised my hand up.

Avery just smiled but Bryce he looked nearly upset for some reason i couldn't quite figure it out.

Bryce pov:

"eight dollars"

i hear y/n yell out, WHAT i thought, why would y/n bid on him i was so mad i don't know why but i just wanted to cry on the spot that was until i looked directly at y/n she caught me and all she did was give my a little smile.

so i gathered my basket of food and sat down with my date we spoke for a while but i kept zoning out because a couple metres away was y/n my y/n and she was with Eddie i tried so hard not to look at her but i couldn't help it i had to look and her. how could she sit there laughing and still be so beautiful i thought.

"TIMES UP STUDENTS, YOU MAY GO HOME"

QUICK AVERY POVV!

i walked out with y/n but as we were about to go our separate ways i heard "Y/NNN"

we both turned to me stopped by none other then Bryce loski so i decided to leave and give them time to talk.

y/n pov:

"ill leave you two to talk bye y/n" Avery had left me and now it was just me and Bryce, he was about to say something until Garret walks out and shouts "Bryce what did i tell you man me or her"

Garrets pov;

i had just said to Bryce once again me or her y/n and Bryce just stood there looking at me and i had to keep a serious face so that's what i did, y/n was about to walk off until she walks back and says.

y/n pov:

Garret you know what I'm sick and tired of you acting like you own not only Bryce but other people as well they are their own person and make decisions for themselves. maybe if you were nice to people for a change other people would love you, real people wont ask for any different but to be you, but what you do to people garret that isn't ok.

Avery pov:

i told y/n i was going but instead i hid behind a tree for a couple minutes, i was just about to leave when i heard y/n say "I'm sick and tired of you acting like you own Bryce"

you go y/n its finally time you let it all out i thought,  one that all went down and y/n walked off i overheard Bryce say "yeah she's right garret I'm sorry but i cant be friends with someone that treats others like that especially y/n she's my best friend and never did nothing wrong by you"

good job Bryce good job, now go get your girl.

quick garret pov:
y/n just basically screamed at me for treating people bad but i realised that she was right, everything she said was right and its time i own up to that and say sorry.

{story pov}

y/n had just got home from running from school because it was raining she heard a

*ding dong*

"y/n love someone is here for you"

I'm coming y/n replies with, it was Bryce so she got her raincoat and they started walking around the neighbourhood.

bryce pov:

hey um, i wanted to say I'm so sorry for leaving you that day that garret made me choose instead of saying nothing i should have said you y/n its always been you i say and tears start rolling down my face, "Bryce, its okay no need to be sorry ill always forgive you she smiled at me and just hugged me i hugged her back and we just laughed and both looked up at the sky it was still raining but the sky looked beautiful as ever after that we locked arms and walked around catching up with each others lives.

y/n pov:

me and Bryce are on speaking terms again which is good i missed him heaps the rain finally stopped so we decided to make our way back to the tree "BRYCE, Y/N"

we turned around and there garret was. what do you want garret i say as Bryce looks at him angrily, "i just wanted to say I'm sorry not for just this but for primary school as well the way i treated you and Avery was really bad, the truth is i was just jealous that your friendship was so good and that i didn't have one the same and well I've kind of always had a thing for Avery ahh.."

after he had said that i just stood there in shock HE LIKES AVERY WHAT i thought

i should have seen that he was just sad that he didn't have true friends and for that i feel bad and i had forgiven him for his wrong doings but instead of saying "i forgive you" i just hugged him tightly he was taken back by that but after a couple of seconds he hugged me back, the three of us walked and talked for the next couple of hours until the sun went down.

1263 WORDS AS I SHOULD!! longest chapter for sure.....

K CYA!!!!!!!