pt/2 it was her.

y/n pov:

my parents came inside not long after me and they had explained that they invited the new neighbours over for dinner i think she called them the Loski's, so i just nodded and went upstairs till they got here.

Bryce pov:

i just finished unpacking in my new room so i decided to go see what my mum and dad were up to

Bryce parents quick pov:

Bryce Hun, we have been invited to dinner with our new neighbours Trina and Richard and their daughter y/n they said shes about your age, now get ready and wear something nice please dear.

{back to story pov}

the loski family was getting ready and as were the bakers *10 mins later*

*ding dong*

" y/n they are here love" her mother yelled out, "ok coming" y/n said.

y/n pov: i quickly ran down stairs as my mother opened the door revealing the two people i had seen her talking to earlier and not far behind them was a boy. wait a minute i thought that's the boy that i nearly crashes into today i thought but i didn't say anything cause he mustn't have recognized me.

Bryce pov:

we had arrived at the bakers as soon as we got there Trina had welcomed us she was very kind i thought, not long after that i saw a girl standing behind Trina that must be the daughter wait that's the girl i nearly hurt riding oh gosh, i acted like i didn't recognize her due to the fact that i didn't want to embarrass myself like what was i supposed to say "hey I'm the boy that nearly hit you with my scooter today" no thank you.

quick Mrs baker pov:

Bryce is it? this is my daughter y/n she's about your age.

y/n pov:

my mother had introduced us but after she did so Bryce looked at me weirdly and i didn't know what to think was there something on my face did i say something wait no i didn't speak oh no i thought.

{back to story pov}

once the Loski's settled in they started dinner and it was nothing but laughs & giggles.

*1 hour later*

y/n dear would you please go get some fire wood for us "Bryce you can go with her" Mrs loski said, ok y/n said.

y/n pov:

*thoughts* why is Bryce not talking its so quiet maybe i should say something

"hey" we both said at the same time we just giggled a little, you go first i said.

Bryce pov:

"hey" we both said "you go first" she said ok, sorry i was being a bit quiet earlier its just I'm new here and i don't want to make a bad impression that's totally fine y/n said oh and there's something i should probably say so i don't make a fool of myself i was actually the boy that nearly ran you over earlier... " i know" she said. oh uhm yeah wait you recognized me?

y/n pov:

wait you recognized me? he said, yeah i do its not hard to forget you, you have beautiful brown eyes oh no i had just realised what i said but it was to late to take it back now i-i mean yeah i do haha.

Bryce pov:

"beautiful brown eyes" wait did she call my eyes beautiful i just stood still for a minute not cause i thought her complementing was weird or anything i just didn't expect it that's all i was just about to say thank you just before she cut in "i-i mean yes i did recognize you" she said that's when i realised she probably wasn't supposed to say that out loud so i decide to let it go and just smile instead.

*5 months later*

{back to story pov}

y/n and Bryce were really close now and told each other most things, they were now 14 and tomorrow would be their first day of high school.

y/n pov:

"HEY BRYCE COME WITH ME I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING" *Bryce ran over to me*

ok so since we start high school tomorrow there's a special place i want to show you, i usually go there alone but your a good friend of mine and i think its time to show you were i go when I'm feeling down.

*five minutes later*

Bryce pov:

ok Bryce this is it she said she had taken me to this tree but it wasn't just a tree and that's when i had remembered that this was the exact tree i saw when i first ever moved here and that means the beautiful figure of a girl i had seen that day was Y/N!!!! she turned to me grabbed my hand and started running closer to the tree once we got there we sat on the same branch and talked about deep and meaningful things for hours and just as the sun started to set i turned to her and smiled she gladly returned that smile and as i sat for the rest of the time all i thought was fate had given me y/n it gave me my best friend.

{OKKKKK that's part two guys & yes this part is longer then the one before some will be longer then others oh and i apologise in advance if there is any spelling mistakes because sometimes ill re-read and miss a mistake, k bye:-)