christmas dinner (gone wrong?) ♣

y/n hummed as she walked down the cold, dimly lit street

y/n hummed as she walked down the cold, dimly lit street. she carries in her hand her famous pumpkin pie, freshly cooked by this afternoon. the pevensie's house was decorated with twinkling lights, and their holly wreath hung on the front door. as a car drove past, y/n stepped on the porch. the welcome mat sat in front of their front door. she slightly raised her finger to push the doorbell. y/n fixed her y/f/c off-shoulder dress and smoothed it out as she heard people shouting and running from the upper floor.

'coming!' a girl shouted faintly.

the walnut-colored door sung opened, revealing a brown-haired girl in her red dress. her lips are as red as her dress, and her hair was done in a classy way.

'y/n!' susan greeted as she pulled y/n in her embrace. 'good to see you, here, let me take your pumpkin pie,' she took the warm pumpkin pie in her hand as she closed the front door. 'i can't wait to talk to you about the new magazine article!' she squealed.

'thanks for having me, my parents, will be arriving soon,' y/n smiled softly as she took off her coat and hung it. susan beamed back as she dragged her best friend to their red couch, next to the fireplace.

'make yourself at home, i'll go get the others,' susan placed the pumpkin pie on their kitchen counter as she ran up the stairs. mrs. pevensie is busy back in the kitchen, preparing the christmas dinner.

'peter! edmund! lucy! y/n's here!'

y/n seated in the pevensie's dining table next to edmund and lucy. mrs. pevensie's delicious stuffed turkey and mashed potatoes seated nicely on the table. the children had a fun time, laughing, joking around, and talking something about narnia that their parents don't understand.

y/n, unfortunately, fortunately, stumbled into the wardrobe with the pevensie. when they were sent away from the war. she fought fearlessly against the white witch, shielding edmund by her life. y/n was made the third queen of narnia, or queen y/n the courageous. queen y/n was known for ruling narnia by her intelligence and contending for justice. she was the greatest advisor for the high king, a lovely fellow for the gentle queen, sweet guidance for the youngest queen, and a special place in the heart for the just king.

however, there is one thing nobody knew about the delicate queen. she also had a special place in her heart for the 'just king.' her heart beat a little faster, and her cheeks reddened a little when he is around her presence. queen y/n could not ignore every time edmund made a sarcastic joke and always brought a laugh to her face. although she kept her posture well-managed, the two queens had notice. they had encouraged her heart various times, but her brain simply declined the chances.

'y/n!' the youngest pevensie waved her hand in front of the older girl's face.

'yes?' she snapped out of her thoughts.

'come and join us by the fireplace?' lucy tilted her head towards the couch. y/n could spot the empty dining table while her parents sipping their teas with mr. and mrs. pevensie on the couch. peter and susan unpacked their board games and set them on the floor.