яєνιєω ραցє

REVIEWS BY READERS

Mamree :

Wonderful concept. You depicted Khushi's pain, Arnav's brutality towards Khushi beautifully. I just hope Khushi divorce Arnav and move on. Because Arnav not only emotionally betrayed Khushi but their consumation itself is the biggest insult to Khushi. Basically Arnav made love to Lavanya. His mind, body, soul was craving for her.

This is till now your best work. Way of writing, concept and the ending everything is worthy. You have grown as a writer. This is my favorite among your work.

araizadak :

Awesome. Glad that Khushi choose herself and her self respect instead of going back to such a man. Would he have been guilty if Lavanya hadn't cheated on him? I think he would have been married to her.

Bones_25 :

It's better Khushi leaves him and find happiness elsewhere. He doesn't deserve her.

paianjalir :

Wonderful. Emotional cheating is also cheating. Hope she moves on.

Priyam18 :

You misunderstood Khushi and blame her for something which she has never done. Though he was not completely wrong. Anjali forced him for the marriage due to which he became more rigid.

Beautiful story. It's good to see that she stands for her self-respect and never give up. Arnav realizes his mistakes at last but sometimes we can forgive but can't forget. Fabulous story.

kumudyadav :

Khushi has a good clarity of thought. Arnav is now saying all this because he can't go back to Lavanya due to her cheating. Whether Khushi or Muskan muttered to him if Lavanya hadn't betray him. No, I think he wouldn't even feel guilty after disappearance of Khushi, he would have definitely married her.

It's good and refreshing to read that Muskan didn't take it on herself to reunite her parents. It feels weird and below the belt thing when even little children manipulate their parents to be together even when their parents' heart doesn't permit so.

If Khushi would've insisted Muskan to forgive Arnav for his sake then maybe I would've accused you of being biased towards Arnav. But you made it a point that she asked Muskan to talk to him because she didn't want bitterness in her daughter's heart for her father. Khushi is clearly a victim here. Her only crime was that she couldn't hold on to her self-respect when she gave into her desires for her husband even knowing that he is a weak cheater. Who neither could escape his family pressure nor could finish off every connection with his past after he got married. And also it was Anjali who pushed her into taking a stand for herself.

Arnav has wronged her since marriage and that night just the severe blow which assisted him.

I like this ending very much. I can't believe even when the character of Arnav himself is not sure if he would have bothered about khushi or Muskan had Lav not cheated him then from which misguided dark corner of women's brain is all this sympathy for him steaming from?