💔 υηяє۹υιтєԃ ℓσνє - 3 💔

Hello my lovely friends,

Hope you are doing good.

Here is the next update. I hope you will like it.

Please Do Not Forget To Vote and Comments If You Like It.

******

Happy Reading and Enjoy

*****

Not proofread . Please ignore the typos.

**********

SHOT - THREE
**************

After 17 Years
(Shimla) :

[Tring, Tring]

"Hello"

******

"PAPAAAAAA"

*******

"Okay. I'm on my way."

*****

A girl with chocolate brown eyes and flawless skin cut the call and went out screaming, "Mom, I'm going out with Dad. Don't wait up for me. I will have my dinner out with dad".

The daughter's mother looked at her daughter with her jaw open and shook her head at her daughter's madness and left for the kitchen to prepare dinner.

In The Park :

A middle-aged man taking a leisurely stroll through the park. He gets very nervous. Today he would tell her about the past and all his sins against his mother. But he's worried about his daughter's reaction. He knows that he will lose his daughter because no daughter can forgive anyone who has turned his mother's life into hell. With her, he would lose his wife Khushi forever, because she was the only one that had united them for so many years. But now... he sighed and sat on a bench with a thump.

He recalls when Muskan first called him 'dad'. The happiness he felt in those days was more than words. She was his only comfort and today, only because of him, he was about to lose her. All he felt was abhorrence of himself.

He came back from the sphere of self-loathing with a close hug and an overexcited cry 'daddyyyy'. He smiled painfully without turning around like he thought, perhaps it was the last hug he received from her.

After gathering a certain amount of courage, he turned to her and embraced her as if there was no tomorrow, as if her life depended on it. Muskan frowned and held him tightly in her arms, feeling that her father needed it. She hasn't seen him like that before.

She slowly parted and looked into his eyes, and what she saw in them made his heart beat loudly. But somehow, she shrugged her shoulders and smiled brightly, saying, "dad, how are you? How come you didn't meet me last night? Huh!! Didn't you know I was going to miss you so much"?

"Shant Jhanshi ki Rani shant"!!! (Calm down my Jhansi ki Rani calm down) Arnav laughed at her never-ending questions. "I was busy, baby! How else do you think I won't come meet you"? He asked her fondly and stroked her hair. She just sat here pouting.

They sat there silently for a while. But how Muskan can keep her mouth shut by being the talkative girl, she is. She began lamenting on her day without him. How her mother scolded her for doing a prank on her. His eyes began to twitch by listening to sweet complaints. From tomorrow, there won't be any complaints like that. Maybe she wouldn't even look at his face.