💔 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 💔

Disclaimer :

Unrequited Love

By @Dipanwita86

Copyright @2020
All Rights Reserved

Starting Date : May 16, 2021

Date of Completion : May 29, 2021

Status : Completed

Thank you for choosing this story. This book is a work of fiction. Names and the characters are taken from popular Hindi Serial IPKKND Season1.

Its not based on the story track. It's a stand alone. The incidents, places, events are purely fictional and product of imaginations of the author.

Any resemblance to the actual events, places, persons living or dead is entirely co-incidental. And any use that of, is not intended to harm, disrespect, defame or derogate any third party.

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may reproduced, transmitted, or store in retrieval system, in any form or by any means, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

English is not my Mother Tongue. So, pardon me for the mistakes that can happen.

Please enjoy the story and you can humbly point out my mistakes, I seriously won't mind.

All kinds of healthy criticism are welcome. This is based on Ipkknd 1 but it can be read as stand alone.

So, heartly welcome to this journey.

Happy reading.

Don't forget to hit the star (⭐) button and Comments and Share ( If you like it ).

Regards,
Your Narrator,
@Dipanwita86

Stay Safe,
Stay Home
Stay blessed.