💔 υηяє۹υιтєԃ ℓσνє - 4 💔

Hello my dear friends,

Here is the Final Part of this FS.

Hope you all will able to enjoy it.

SHORT NOTE :

I request you all to read the REVIEW PAGE before leaving the story.

*****

No Proof read

Please ignore the mistakes.

*********

Happy Reading and Enjoy

I am sorry for using some slang languages.

• I have no intention of hurting a one. It was a pure need of the cheaper.

• Forgive me, if anyone feels hurt.

********

LAST SHOT
***********

LAST SHOT***********

Arnav's Pov :

Arnav somehow reached his house after his disastrous face off with his daughter, Muskan. He knew he deserved it, but it's painful. They say, karma is a bitch, and it came to bite him.

Zindagi Ka Safar Hai Ye Kaisa Safar;

Koi Samjha Nahi, Koi Jaana Nahin..

His Muskan was his only salvation. He only lived for her as Khushi. And now, because of his own sins, he has lost his daughter, his sole comfort. With her, he also lost his love Khushi as well.

'Love! What are you talking about"? Arnav looked around to see who said it. Then he saw his own self standing right in front of him. He stared at it speechless.

Zindagi Ka Safar Hai Ye Kaisa Safar

Koi Samjha Nahi Koi Jana Nahi

"You never loved her. If you loved her, you would never be able to give her such pain, as she lost her trust in relationships and especially love. Your love brought her nothing but pain, broken trust and heartbreak".

His conscience felt disgusted. "You even thought it was lavanya that night? Do you have any idea how offensive and painful this was to a woman? And you said you loved her! Don't act like you loved her". It yelled at him.

Arnav could not do anything other than listen to these spiteful words. He opened his mouth to say something but again closed it as he knew what he said was nothing but the truth.

"Tell me something, Mr. ASR! Would you have returned to Khushi had it not been for her betrayal? I guess the answer is no. So don't fool yourself saying that you love Khushi. You only love Lava"....