I Just Made Shrap Happen

Katrina apologizes for making such a short chapter. All her ideas were squeezed into her story on her other account and she is as sleepy as sleepy can be. She hopes you forgives her and that you enjoy this short chapter.  She also wanted herself to tell you that she is mental. 

~~ Ced

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

"I feel like crap." that was the line you could hear from almost every person's mouth, the others' would say "I feel like shit." while said, "I feel like shrap." because I'm just so awesome that I made up my own word. I just made shrap happen O_O The snowball fight yesterday led to everyone getting sick because of the cold or their muscles to hurt or they were hungover while I experienced all three. It doesn't seem fair. 

"Thank Merlin it's Sunday today." I muttered as I shoveled a spoon full of porridge into my mouth. The others grunted in agreement. This was, by far, one of the quietest mornings. Only Umbridge, who was grinning broadly at everyone, seemed to be okay. Well, after all, she didn't join the most legen...dary snowball fight in all of Hogwarts.

  We should put this in all of the future copies of "Hogwarts: A History".  I just wish I didn't throw that awesome party after the legendary snowball fight. Damn the Weasley twins for spiking the pumpkin juice and butterbeer. I reached for the tea in front of me and took a sip before spitting it out, it tasted like shrap. 

"Hey!" Ron cried indignantly making everyone groan and clutch their heads. The first and second years were the only ones who weren't allowed to join the party last night and right now they were... doing whatever first and second years do. I looked up at the High Table and saw that Professor Sprout's eyes were drooping. Drooping. Drooped. Her face fell into her porridge, I let out a breath like a bull. It was some sort of laugh but I couldn't even open my mouth. I felt too much like shrap. 

"Why is everyone so quiet?" Um-Bitch asked loudly, ah! Too loud! She was not invited to the party. Hell, she didn't even know a party took place,

"Shut up!" I yelled before clutching my head, too loud! too loud! I fell asleep.

"Wake up." someone mumbled as I felt myself being shaken awake,

"Whaaat?" I slurred as I opened one eye, ouch! too bright! "Weasleys! Hide your hair!" their hair was too bright for my liking. The four did exactly what I said and I nodded in approval before getting up. I saw that almost everyone was asleep, including the Professor's.

    Where's Umbridge? My eyebrows knitted in confusion as I scanned the entire hall... The four Weasley's had those Weasley-ish grins on their faces and I knew they had something to do with it.

"Whatever you guys did to her, I salute you." I slurred before getting off of the bench and walking out of the hall, making sure to slam the door as to wake everyone else up. It's amazing how parties can bring all of the houses together for a couple hours.