I've Changed

"I've changed." I stated just before I hit the ground, "Ow! Ow!" I whined, I looked around me and saw I was... Where am I? I looked to my right and saw something shiny. Cool. It was a ring. I threw it in my pocket and laid down for a second before...

"Get off my lawn, crazy kid! Get off!" I looked up and my eyes widened, there was this deranged looking old man holding his fists up as though he were about to punch me. I stuck my tongue out at him and fleeeew. I fleeew.

I looked back down at him and saw his mouth was wide open and he was staring at me in shock. Crazy old man. I let out a mad laugh before stretching my arms forward like Superman and flying faster.

Where am I? Ma-mie-moo-poo-coo-shoo-too. Ha! Poo! Funneh mi. I hate my change. How bout I go back to my old self. But wait! Ever since I started to be crazy, boys came to ME not vice versa like how it was before. Mwahaha! I shall stay my weird ways... with my old mean self once in a while.

Flying into clouds. Getting wet. Waving to birds only for them to ignore me. Frowning. Somersaulting. Throwing up. Muggle planes flying by. Muggle helicopters. Narrowly missing a hang gliding muggle. Boring. Blurs. Getting Tired. I let my tongue lol out of my mouth. Bored again. Looking down.

I saw Hogwarts. Yey! I am now excited! I was so happy that I started laughing. Well, let's just say you shan't laugh when you're flying. Falling. I'm falling. Not again, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth,

"HEELP M-"

"Ouch!" I opened one eye and looked around, I was on ground and was being stared at. Hmm... Hogwarts. "Do you mind getting off?" a muffled voice came from... below me. I looked down and saw I was sitting on someone. Cool... I got off the person and my head started spinning. Not literally, of course. Woooaaaahhhh. I lost balance and fell on the person again. Greaaat. Just great.

"I know you're falling for me but please, not literally." I suddenly recognized the voice and laughed, Theo! I got up again, not feeling dizzy and dusted my skirt. Weird, I forgot I was in a skirt.

"Where were you? You've been missing for hours!" I turned around and saw an angry looking godfather... Hey, Snape.

"Hey, Snapey." I smiled before grimacing and throwing up on his shoes. 

****************************

2 weeks detention. With him. Every morning. Before breakfast. Why not just kill me? Seriously, I wanna report this to the minister... But he'd do no good. He's scared of Snape as he his of me so... I don't know which he'd pick. I wonder if I should taunt him! But... that's mean. Wait! Who cares if it's mean?!

"Poke." I poked Snape for a second and he turned to scowl at me, I smiled at him before walking towards the shelf and sorting out the books he told me to do as he graded paper,

I said innocently "Professor, don't you think Lily and James Potter look absolutely perfect for each other? I mean, I saw a picture of them in one of my books and..." I trailed off off and risked a glance at Snape. He looked as though he were trying to contain his anger,

   "I mean, I, for one think that James looks like a bully but- Oh! Professor, aren't you the same age as-" before I knew it, I was pushed against the wall with a wand at my throat. Bad move, Severus. Expelliarmus. Snape's wand flew out of his wands and he was obviously shocked because his grip on my shoulder loosened, I took this as the time to push him off me and smiled in a mocking way,

"Lily Potter neè Evans. Sister of Petunia Dursley neè Evans. You're ex-best friend. The woman you loved for longer than 20 years." he looked absolutely livid by now,

      "Your feelings for her were never returned, were they? She was a mudblood, anyway. You deserved better, Snape." I asked him mockingly and his nostrils flared angrily as he turned red, trust me. I have no pleasure in calling anyone a mudblood (especially since she's Harry's mother . Seeing as I have a friend who's muggle-born, Hermione being the friend and a whole lot of others. The M word is a foul one but it's the only way to aggravate Snape and THAT gives me pleasure.

"GET OUT! Never speak about her that way!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, I was sure that everyone in the entire castle heard him,

"The mudblood married the bully. How sweet. She left you, her best friend since pre-Hogwarts, for a bully. Not just any bully but... James Potter." I said in a Bellatrix Lestrange sort of fashion. He turned, if possible, even more red,

"I SAID GET OUT! NEVER CALL HER A MUDBLOOD AGAIN! YOU WILL NOT SPEAK OF HER IN AN ILL-FASHION! GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I cackled in delight,

"Didn't you call her a mudblood once? Wasn't that the reason why she left you? Aren't you the reason she went out with Harry's father?" I smirked as he stomped towards me, wand in hand. The door flew open and in came Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and a whole lot of other students following behind, looking curious at what the screaming is all about. Meh, nosy kids. Wait.

I'm a kid O_O

Imagine their surprise when they saw a professor with his wand at the throat of a student, who was grinning like a mad woman. Let's just say they didn't look too happy.