Happy Christmas (Part 2)

The song at the side is in no way related to this chapter but I want you guys to listen to it! It's amaaazing! I love Ed Sheeran soo much! Sure, his head is like a circle but his voice is amazing! He's amazing! Just... perfect. And he kinda looks like Ruper Grint, eh? ;)

I know this chaptah is not much but I gotta go to my great aunt and great uncle's for a couple days and there is NO wifi there! It's like a living hell there. *sigh* Anywayyysss~ ENJOY, MY LOVIES!

Rikkeeey, my lab! My one and only! Che! Bahala na nga XD Basta! Pagnakita mo na to siguraduhin mong babasahin mo tong buong story ah! Kung hindi uupakan kitang babae ka! :DDD First time ko magtagalog sa story ko oh! PARA SAYOO~~~ WAHAHAHA XDD 

#_#_#_#__#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

"Happy Christmas everyone!" I yelled as soon as the clock struck 12 midnight making the idiots beside me (Dad and Theo) jump. 

"Happy Christmas, love." Theo whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek and putting an arm around my shoulders. Dad cleared his throat but Theo paid no mind to him. Something that made me laugh softly. Everyone greeted each other and started eating. 

No one was as fast as Ron, though! He finished like... 3 servings and I've only finished half of my first! That kids a menace!

I stared around a everyone. This was the first ever Christmas I spent with people. I've always been alone. My life only brightened with Harry but even then I only saw him 2 months a year. The rest of the time I was off flirting with other boys. My "friends" never wanted me over their places during Christmas and occasions like that. Something I never really thought about.

Everyone in this room has always been there for me. Well, ever since I met them, at least. Their all like family to me. Family... Another thing my mother took away from me when she left me in that house. I took a deep breath and started counting every single good thing everyone in this room did for me.

My eyes started to get watery and I had to bite my lip hard to stop the tears from spilling,

"I'll be back." I managed to croak out, I pushed my chair away from my table and walked away briskly. Past the door, down the corridor, up the stairs, down the corridor, into the bathroom. That was where I let it all out. No. Not the food I ate! My emotions! I started sobbing uncontrollably. Thinking of every bad thing I did to the people downstairs, every boy I ever played with, every person I ever hurt.

I clutched my chest, actually feeling the pain from everything I was thinking. Suddenly, I felt aggravated. I wanted it all to stop. Why did I have to... to come here?! To meet my father?! Why did I have to fall in love? Why did I have to meet everyone who made me what I am right now? Why did I have to become such a weakling? How did I become such a weakling?! I let out a scream and collapsed on my knees. I'm leaving. I give up.

"Love, can I come in?" the sound of Theo's was enough to drag me out of my temporary anger. I started to feel stupid, how could I even think of that? I love every single person in this house. 

"Please." I whispered, my throat dry from crying and that scream.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting in front of me and closing the door.

"I just became a girl for a second." I said humorously. He chuckled and wiped my tears with his thumbs. I loved his chuckle. It's so hot. Hahaha! I can't believe I even thought of leaving! How I'd miss his chuckle if I did.

"They're all worried about you downstairs." I smiled slightly, I loved them too. Maybe not as much as this bastard in front of me. Maybe just a level or two below but I still loved them.

"Tell them I'll be sleeping." he nodded and stood up, pulling me with them. 

"I already did." he winked at me and I giggled. We went into my room and went into bed.

"Happy Christmas, Theo."

"Happy Christmas, Cissy." he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head in his chest and sighed blissfully