Awkward.

"You can leave tomorrow morning. You took a nasty hit, Ms. Black." Madame Pomfrey said before giving Charlie a curt nod and swiftly walking back to her office and that was when the doors flew open, revealing Harry and Theo. Both wearing identical nervous expressions.

"Narc-" Theo stopped in his tracks and scowled when he saw Charlie standing beside me while Harry seemed to be glaring at Charlie and Charlie was glaring back at the two. Awkward.

I wonder if I should paint my nails green... Nah! I wonder what suits me better; grey or black. Personally, I like grey better and black seems so dead. FINE! I'll paint my nails red.

After a few tense and silent seconds, that could obviously be cut with a chainsaw (because a knife is just too mainstream), I spoke up cheerily.

     "Hey guys!" no response. They continued glaring and scowling at each other. RUDE! I hate it when no one answers to my greetings, Harry and Charliemustknow that! "I said 'hey'!" I snapped making the three jump,

   "Hi." they answered back before glaring at each other once more,

"Who's this?" Theo sneered at Charlie and I rolled my eyes,

"This is Charlie. Charlie meet Theo. Theo meet Charlie." I said, eyeing the two as they shook hands. It looked more as though they were trying to rip each others hands off.

"What brin-"

"Who allowed these two in?" Madame Pomfrey barked, coming out of her office with a heavy scowl, "Out! Out! You too, Mr. Weasley. Visiting hours will be at 12 pm!" she said, ushering the three out. Well, she isn't nice!

"What am I supposed to do here?Alone?" I asked her and she pursed her lips, not answering myquestion before retreating back to her office. Bitch. Wait, no! I love Poppy! She ain't a bitch! She's just... mean. Very, very mean.

Now... What am I supposed to do? Oh! You know what I noticed? Ever since I came here to Hogwarts I haven't been a proper Swiftie. I haven't even sang any of her songs!

But what song? Maybe one about Harry! I know a perfect song! But it'll be sung once I leave this place. Right now, I'll be singing... my favorite Red song. I always sang this when Charlie and I broke up... Well, until Harry and I became an item.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"My momma told me if I was goodie, 

Then she would buy me a rubber dolly.

My auntie told her, I kissed a soldier,

Now, she won't buy me that rubber dolly"

"I'm bored!" I groaned as I finished my favorite part of the song. The guys left an hour ago and it was already 10 am. Booooorrrriiiinnnggg. Run- WAIT A SECOND! I glanced at Madame Pomfrey's door and saw it was shut.

  I grinned and got off the bed slowly. Woooaaah. I almost lost balance but, luckily, gripped the table beside the bed. Once I could stand up properly, I ran. I ran out of the hospital wing and laughed. With a flick of my wrist, I was already in my uniform.

I summoned my bag and all my things came flying towards me. Who knew I would ever be so excited to go to classes? 

Seeing as it was still 10 am, it was obvious that there was still breakfast. Classes started in 30 minutes anyway.

"Honey! I'm hooome!" I sang as I entered, just wanting to catch everyone's attention, I looked forward and noticed that Charlie was talking to Professor Dumbledore. Crap. My eyes widened and I backed away slowly. Not wanting to be seen by him. 

"Narcissa!" he exclaimed and I ignored my 'backing away slowly' and turned around, running. I heard footsteps following me,

"Mr. Weasley!" Professor McGonagall's voice cried but he didn't seem to stop. I took a left and then a right then a left and right, up, up, up then I just went forward.

      Where was I? I looked back and saw that he was gone. Finally! He may have helped me but I still feel awkward around him. I like that word. Awkward. Awkward. AWKWARD!

Oh God! I just remembered the first Hogsmeade visit is tomorrow! I'm going with Theo Nott! The second hottest in our school! First being Draco but I am not dating him. Blargh! I noticed I was at the seventh floor. Convenient. Very convenient. I walked to the Gryffindor common room and saw the Fat Lady talking to her friend, Violet. 

"Vidiacut." the portrait hole opened and I climbed in. yey! Empty! I ran up to the dormitories and nodded for absolutely no reason before I started rummaging through my clothes.

I have a feeling that this IS a messed up chapter but can you blame me? Well, actually you can but that's completely besides the point. I'm sleepy and hungry but I can't sleep because I can't and I can't eat because... Well I can't. Just vote and comment! Hahahaha :) nah, only do those things if you like this story. THAAAANKKSSS A BUNCCCHHH!