FIVE

content warning: mentions of family bullying, emotional abuse, self-deprecating attitudes, insecurities, obsessional thinking, attempt to unwanted intercourse, negative submissive behavior, etc.

Keeping Taehyung his dirty little secret was exciting. Every day felt like a challenge, where Taehyung would sneak inside his college without Jungkook's knowledge, and pull him suddenly inside an empty classroom, a bathroom, or a janitor's closet.

This would happen at any time of the day, so it was hard for Jungkook to know when to expect him. Jungkook would just be walking around with Joon and Hobi, during breaks and between classes, and suddenly he would be snatched by his waist inside some room. 

A room, Jungkook would only perceive what it was after their memento was done, and the maknae had to get back to classes.

Jungkook would whine and punch Taehyung's chest right before he was pressed against a wall, but his tantrums would fastly lose strength and get lost at the moment, as soon as the older's teeth nibbled tenderly his bottom one. 

It was like the world lost meaning, and as if time and space were just a whimsical concept. Jungkook's heart thumped so strongly like he ran a marathon, yet his breath would always get stuck in his throat.

It was ridiculous how Taehyung could always make his cheeks burn a beautiful scarlet hue, or his legs quake, without giving Jungkook a hint of fear of falling on his knees, all because he knew Taehyung would catch him. 

The gangster's hold was tight, yet delicate, careful; Just like his kisses, his caresses, and his sweet words that made a horde of butterflies winding inside Jungkook's stomach.

Taehyung made Jungkook feel like he was floating. He made Jungkook feel like he was losing his mind because he would always want more, more, so much more... but shortly before Jungkook dared to cross a line he had no idea why it existed, Taehyung would stop him and leave the same way he appeared, leaving only a trace of a soft peck at the top of Jungkook's head.

Yet, this time, Jungkook grabbed his wrist, stopping Taehyung from leaving, looking at the gangster with brimming tears.

It hadn't been a good morning. His siblings, as usual, had made stupid remarks about Jungkook's love life; poking about how he had been single for so long, how Jungkook didn't know how to be single, because he was needy; 

Mocking him while telling he had mommy and daddy issues; Accusing him of being desperate for attention and implying that all of his boyfriends only dated him to brag about Jungkook to their circle of friends, and to laugh at how easy the younger one was...