$55 A Month

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Adam asks Jack as he finishes ringing up a couple who'd just gotten their photos taken by Jack.
Jack joins him behind the counter, waiting for his next round of clients. He's not excited. It's a family photoshoot with three toddlers. It is a Friday though, and going out sounds like fun.
"Where to?" He asks, taking a seat and a sip of his water bottle.
"Euphoria or Mirage, I was thinking. I want to meet a girl so bad dude, it's been like three months." Adam complains, getting on his phone to text a few of their other friends.
Jack shrugs, "Yeah maybe. I could probably come out for a couple hours." He considers it, but he hasn't talked to Alex today. They talked two days ago, and it was great. They'd been talking in total for about three weeks straight.
He learned that Alex doesn't just do OnlyFans, he's a student learning graphic design and he's a cook at a restaurant. 
Jack had made a joke that he doesn't really know how to cook, and of course Alex got flirty and offered him lessons.
That took the conversation to an entirely different place, in their little fantasy world they wound up fucking on the dining room table. It was amazing.

Alex is wild and it's safe to say that Jack is dangerously obsessed with him. He hasn't thought about another guy, hasn't considered going out to a club or anywhere else to meet another guy. Alex had sent him more pictures, one in his apron. Only his apron. He was fully covered, so it doesn't count as a nude. 
Jack sent him a few candid shots of him during photoshoots that Adam took. Adam tags along sometimes to help, he's trying to learn a thing or two of his own.
Alex happened to think they were hot, seeing Jack in his natural element. 
Of course, Jack had to explain that really he gets most of his photography done in the photo center, but Alex even thought that was cute.
Alex mentioned a photoshoot of his own, but Jack didn't take it very seriously. He said he'd love to do some photos for Alex, whatever kind he wants, and Alex made a statement that he might have to take Jack up on that offer.

When he's off work, all he can think about of course, is Alex.
The drive home is too long, it takes him far too long to get inside the house and get his shoes off, and it takes him even longer to get upstairs. He's chatted with Alex on the app on his phone too, but Alex tends to get really flirty, really fast, and he can't be springing a boner for this guy out in public, so he desperately waits til he's home to message Alex. Today though, he mostly just wants to talk. Alex makes good conversation. 

He flips open his computer once he's settled on his bed in some sweat pants and no shirt.
He checks to see if Alex is online, he is. Probably talking to another customer, but the brunette is good at multitasking.

Jack: Hey Alex...Just got home from work. Sorry I haven't messaged in a couple of days. Things have been busy and I've been tired.

Alex: Aw baby. I'd love to make you feel better, run you a bath, give you a massage. I bet it can get exhausting.

See, the thing about Alex is that he's the flirtiest motherfucker Jack's ever spoken to, but he's also the sweetest. He knows exactly what to say, and of course Jack knows it isn't real. Alex does this for money, but he'd like to thing that there's something genuine in his words, even if he's exaggerating a bit. 

Jack: Yeah, I mean it's no heavy construction job or hard manual labor, but it can get a little tiring trying to wrangle multiple toddlers up long enough to get a decent shot, then having the parents bitch that little Timmy was blinking in one. Sorry I'm ranting. That's not what you want to hear.

Alex: I want to hear anything you want to tell me. If I can be honest with you, I'm actually not doing anything else right now. I'm studying, but it's boring.

Jack: Oh. I'm sorry. Is it hard?

Alex: Not really, but I bet I can get you hard ;)

God damn it Alex.

Jack: You've proven time and time again that you definitely can :P

Alex: When are you gonna let me make you a video or call you?

Jack wonders if Alex asks all of his little online hookups that question. Probably. It makes his stomach turn a tiny bit. Don't get jealous, idiot. You literally pay for him to dirty talk to you to help you cum.