$15 A Month

"See ya dude." Jack calls to his coworker as he slings his camera bag full of his equipment over his shoulder. He's a photographer and he'd love to put that to better use, but here he is working in a JC Penney's photo center, taking the corniest photos for families and the cheesiest pictures for couples.
His blog is pretty successful, and he does book a few clients from his social media pages, but not enough to keep the bills paid, so mediocre photography it is.

The brunette sighs as he locks his front door behind him, dumping his equipment carefully on the floor.
He's hungry. He's also sleepy. He's also horny.
Which one takes precedent?
Horny, he thinks.
Still, the porn industry is seriously lacking these days. Either it's lame, set up, scripted bullshit that Jack doesn't understand how anyone could possibly be even remotely turned on by, or it's the same amateur, film from an awkward angle and try too hard videos that really are all the same in the long run. The only difference between them is different cock sizes. 
Someone in a Facebook group he's in had recently made a post about OnlyFans, and it had Jack curious at the time but he hadn't bothered to look into it.
Maybe today's the day.

He makes himself comfortable in his bedroom, scrolling the website on the laptop perched next to him after he's set up his account. He sees so many different options, so he narrows it down to his interests using some filters.
Finally, some good results.
There's your standard pretty boy who to Jack, looks too unreal. Not in a good way either. This guy's profile screams 'I'll fake it and you'll know I'm faking it but I'll take your money anyway.' He doesn't scream gay to him.
Jack wants an obviously gay, obviously not faking this gay shit up person.
After what seems like hours, he stumbles across a boy named Alex. 
The boy has dark brunette hair, bangs swept over to the right. His nose is a bit pointed, he's got a sharp jawline and the most gorgeous eyes. His upper lip is smaller than his lower lip, and it's the thing that's got Jack's attention. The things he'd like to do to that pretty little mouth.

He clicks the profile and starts looking.

Alex
23
I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

He has a few different subscription bundles.
$15 per month - Chats on any IM service, will send pictures, no nudes.

$55 per month - Chats on any IM service, phone calls or video calls, will send pictures, nudes upon request and approval.

$75 per month - Chats on any IM service, phone calls or video calls, will send pictures, will send videos, nudes upon request and approval.

 INDIVIDUAL-

$10 - A day of chatting on IM, any topic, I'll entertain you ;)

$20 - One pic made just for you. Tell me what you want, and I'll send, nudes upon approval.

$50 - Photoshoot just for you, 10 shots. Nudes upon approval.

$100 - One video of me doing whatever you want me to do, 15 minute limit. 

$250 - 20 shot photoshoot, day of IM, phone call or video call, custom video 30 minute limit. 

Well, Jack was pretty sold. He appreciated the nudes upon approval thing, honestly. It meant that this guy had some boundaries. 

He'll start with the $15 a month. Pictures and chats to get to know this person a little bit to find out if he's worth Jack's time sounds good.

Jack gets his subscription all set up and goes to find his standard, boring porn to tide him over until there's some form of response.
He doesn't even have the chance to choose a video to watch before he gets a notification.

Alex: Hey Jack, thanks for subscribing! I'm Alex, I'm 23. It's nice to meet you.

Jack's eyes light up. That was fast.

Jack: Hi Alex, I'm Jack. 22. Never been on OnlyFans before...Nice to meet you too.

Alex: Aw, a first timer. Do you want to take this to an IM?

Jack: iMessages please. 

He attaches his email and waits.

Soon enough, he gets a notification from AlexOF_1987.

Alex: Hey there :)

Jack: Hi again.

Alex: Have you ever done anything like this before or do you want a little step by step of how this works?

Jack: A little step by step would be nice. I've literally never done this before. Ever. 

Alex: That's really cute. Alright, so I'm down to talk about whatever. If you need a friend, great. I'll be a friend. If you wanna flirt a little, cool. You wanna talk about something as mundane as sports or vent? I'm here for that too. I do other things as well...If you want to use your imagination ;) Typically, they don't pay me to read their rants. I can imagine you aren't here for that either. If you want pictures, you can send them and I'll send back, if you don't want to send any of you, that's fine too. I don't do nudes on this subscription and if you ever choose to ask for nudes, I have to approve what exactly you want me to do first. Understood?

Jack: Totally...Can I get a pic? I can send you one too.

Alex: Of course you can. Can't wait to see you, Jack.

A photo pops up of Alex, he's in the world's tightest jeans and a tight fitting shirt with the sides cut out. He's smirking like he knows damn well how good he looks. The photo alone has Jack's pants feeling just a bit tighter.

Jack: Wow...You're amazing. 

He attaches one of himself, it's a selfie of himself that he took in bed. He's shirtless, laying on his side with the blanket pulled up over his chest, shoulders and above exposed. He's got a soft, sweet smile.

Alex: Thank you. You're pretty hot yourself. I'm curious as to what's under that blanket.

Jack bites his lip, smiling a little. Maybe he'll up that subscription sooner than he thought.

Jack: Maybe you'll have to find out...

Alex: Would you like that? Tell me what else you'd like...

Oh god this guy knows how to talk.

Jack: I'd like to do a lot to that pretty mouth of yours...That's for sure...See what you've got under those jeans that look so damn tight they threaten to rip open with each step you take. So fucking hot.

Alex: It helps that I don't wear underwear in those...Makes my ass look better to not have that extra, unnecessary fabric in the way. What do you want to do to my pretty mouth?

Jack: Kiss it first...Then feel it kissing me, licking, biting...Sucking...

He's getting hot and all he's doing is talking to this guy, staring at his picture. Fuck.

Alex: I like sucking, all sorts of things...My pretty mouth would love to kiss that sweet looking neck of yours...Bite it, lick it...Then maybe my pretty mouth wants to kiss down your body and see what's fun to suck under that blanket of yours...

Fuck. Jack swallows hard.

Jack: Fuck you're turning me on so bad. 

Alex: I can help you with that...Look at my picture and think about me, and think about you in your bed.

Jack: Tell me.