Chapter 13

Vomiting | sickness/illness | smoking / drug relapse | BAGEL CONTENT 

George woke up with the room still dark, a desperate pounding in his head. He rolled over to see Dream still fast asleep, breathing heavy. He groaned and slid out of his boyfriends hold and made his way to the bathroom, hovering over the toilet. 

After throwing up everything he ate at the family dinner, he flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth. He went into the kitchen, tripping over Patches. 

Rowr!

"Sorry." He whispered. 

George pulled a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water, drinking slowly. He had a headache, his muscles hurt, his nose was clogged and he broke a sweat while just wearing boxers and a t-shirt. He knew he was sick.

He went into Dreams room and shook him. "Wake up."

Dream groaned and rubbed his eyes. "What, baby? Are you okay?"

"No, you were right, I'm sick." George sat on the bed and grabbed Dreams large hand, pressing it against his forehead. "Am I hot?"

Dream yawned and sat up. "Yeah. Let me get the thermometer." 

George watched Dream go into the bathroom and return with a thermostat. 

"Open your mouth." Dream said, sleepily. 

George opened his mouth, feeling Dream put the thermometer under his tongue.

"Close." 

George shut his mouth. After a long fifteen or twenty seconds, there was an aggressive beeping.

Dream read the numbers on the side of the thermometer. "Okay, you're sick for sure. Lay down."

"What's my temperature?" George lied on the bed.

"A hundred and one point nine(101.9). I have to piss, just lay here and I'll get you some water and painkillers." 

(i eventually give up on typing out the entire word version of the number lol)

"Mmm." George groaned and rolled on his side. His first time being sick in Dreams home. He thought back on everything he'd done in the last five days, trying to figure out what made him sick. He settled on work, since he hadn't really been anywhere else since winter break started.

Dream set a glass of water on the end table. "What else are your symptoms?"

"I threw up, my throat, muscles and head hurt, I'm dizzy and my nose is stuffy."

"Mkay." Dream was still half asleep when he put a trashcan besides the bed. "It's like three in the morning, will you be okay until dawn?"

George nodded.

"I'm probably going to get sick as well, we swap spit every day so there's no need for me to sleep on the couch." Dream crawled over George and got situated under the covers. "Are you too hot to be held?"

"No, hold me please." George whined. "Dream, hold me."

"Okay, okay." Dream could already tell George was a big baby when he was sick- he was in for some work. He pulled George closer, spooning him. "Get some rest."

-

At seven in the morning when George woke Dream up by violently vomiting in the trashcan, the blonde rubbed his back from the bed and asked "Should I call your work and tell Bagel you can't make it today?"

George nodded, clenching the trashcan.

Dream sighed and got out of bed to find his phone he left on the island from the night before. He had Bagels number in his phone as an emergency contact in case anything happened to George at work.