Chapter 12

~Christmas Eve~

"Dream." George opened his boyfriends gaming room door. "We need to decorate for Christmas, it's so close, like tonight close."

Dream pushed his headset off one ear. "One moment, stream." He muted his mic. "What, George?"

"Christmas is tomorrow. We need to decorate."

"Why? That's just money down the drain." Dream focused on his monitor, he was fighting a bunch of wither skeletons.

"Because it's Christmas." George shut the door behind him as he walked in and stood next to Dreams chair.

"Okay, I need to talk to chat so don't say anything stupid. And they don't know I'm in a relationship or that I like boys so just act like my best friend, alright?"

George wrapped his arms over Dreams shoulder and kissed his cheek. "We are best friends. We just fuck, live together and we're in love."

"And we're in a committed relationship." Dream furrowed his eyebrows, he felt overwhelmed with needing to unmute, having someone practically hanging off of him and trying to not die in the nether all at the same time. He unmuted his mic. "Chat, I'm back."

Dream clicked his mouse, killing a blaze in two crits. "Someone interrupted."

George read Dreams chat on his second monitor.

_AaliyahWasHere: who???

Laura0613918: dream has a gf???

Satanxcum: i thought u lived alone

"Dream read your chat." George said quietly.

"Guys, I don't have a girlfriend." Dream smirked. "My friends staying with me this weekend."

_AaliyahWasHere: friend reveal

LexienotFoundd: ill donate 200 bits for a friend reveal

property_of_aizawa_: yeah post on twt

Laura0613918: facecam!!!

"Friend, do you wanna play for a minute? Talk to chat while I look for my webcam." Dream asked.

George got off Dream. "You sure?"

"Yeah, sit." Dream took off his headset and put it on Georges head.

George took Dreams seat at the desk and raised the chair. "Hey, chat."

AmyQuinzzo: its a boy

_AaliyahWasHere: whats ur name

"I'm George." The setup was foreign to him, his didn't look or feel like this. "Dream what's your view count?"

"Uhh, I turned it off so I wouldn't get insecure but you can check on my third monitor." Dream shifted through the boxes in the back of the room.

George tabbed out and checked StreamLabs. "Woah, you have like eight hundred people watching."

"You can change the stream title."

"Mkay." George mumbled and changed it to Speedrunning with GeorgeNotFound + facecam

"Oh, I haven't face revealed yet." Dream returned to the desk and hooked up the webcam.

"You're about to turn on your camera?" George watched Dream mess with the cords.

"I'm not getting in frame. Hit the webcam options in StreamLabs and turn on Logitech - C920S HD Webcam"

George nodded and connected it, his face appearing on the stream. "I need to brush my hair."