19

AUTHOR POV_

Jisoo is disturbed completely by his behaviour. Tomorrow is the last day for nominations entry and Taehyung is denying to register.

Right now both of them are facing each other. Jisoo is glaring at him disbelievingly.

"What do you mean?. The weather is so romantic, so I thought why not make love to my girlfriend. Is that wrong?"
Taehyung asked back normally.

"Tae stop it. It's too much, don't act. Let me be clear, why didn't you register your name in nominations?"
Jisoo asked furiously, not at all happy by Taehyung's reply.

Taehyung stood up from couch, went to kitchen to have glass of water. Jisoo got angry by his action.

For the first time, she is irritated by Taehyung's behaviour. In their relationship this phase have never come earlier.

Even though Taehyung is angry sometimes , Jisoo loves his angry side too.

But this behaviour of him, acting very normal is making her restless.

She followed Taehyung to kitchen
"Answer me. Don't do this, you are getting on my nerves right now" Jisoo stated with furious voice.

Taehyung sipped water, placed the glass aside.
"Well, I already stated earlier. I don't want to disturb our relationship by entering into politics" he said with straight face looking directly into her eyes, dropping that normal act.

Jisoo felt shock by his answer. Taehyung didn't forget that. He is ready to leave his goal to change her mind.

Her furious eyes immediately became soft for her boyfriend. Her anger completely vanished by his answer. He is risking his life for her.

Jisoo's eyes became glossy, Taehyung can't see that. He went to living room.

" Tae baby, don't do this. Our country needs you, your team needs you. Please register your name" Jisoo said in desperate voice.

Taehyung turned back, they are facing each other.

"Then change your decision. Chase your first love. Live your dream life" Taehyung said with blank face.

Jisoo expected this from him, back to same topic which clenches her heart.
She is exhausted by their fight, there should be solution for this.

Jisoo took deep breath and again repeated same answer

" I can't do that. Without you by my side, I can't run after my dreams" she said in exhausted tone.

"Why?. During earlier days of our relationship, you were not like this. Every day you used to talk about space even in phone calls.

What changed you now?" Taehyung asked back. Today there should be end to this problem.

" I lost interest in space " Jisoo lied with glossy eyes. Her heart is crying loudly by her answer.

Taehyung got angry, she lied again.

"Ohh, you lost interest?. Will you be happy seeing your friend in future taking NASA test without you?

Will you be happy, if he or she got selected in that test and went for training?. Where only few members of country gets selected.

Will you be happy, if your friend travels space after training. Where she will be representing entire nation among other astronauts.