8

AUTHOR POV_

Jackson didn't like Taehyung at all.
Reason, he considers Taehyung as poor guy with no stable future.

As a bestfriend, he want perfect guy for Jisoo. Who is rich, well settled and can earn dollars.

According to him, Jisoo is very beautiful and talented. For sure she would rock in future. There isn't any doubt in that. So Jackson felt like Jisoo would regret and even may face difficulties for choosing wrong guy in future.

May be, she  was just attracted to Taehyung. From childhood Jisoo got many proposals, most of them were hella rich and extroverts. Taehyung is different from them. He is neither rich nor extrovert. He bit odd from others. Jisoo always chooses different ones. So she picked Taehyung as her love life.

With this, he concluded this is just mere infatuation. Which can be subsided by few quarrels and misunderstandings.

So Jackson made his mind to separate them. He want best for Jisoo. His protective behaviour made him to break their  beautiful  relationship.

                     ++++++++++++

Today it's bit less stressful for Jisoo. She rehearsed for her new song pretty well, gave couple of interviews on news channel.  Over all, it's productive day for her.

On the other side,  Taehyung was preparing for his finals. This is something he can't neglect. His entire future would be dependent on that freaking grades.

He was done with preparation in library, excited to meet his baby.
Yesterday she was whining. So he should spend more time her. If not this angel can turn into sassy demon very easily.

As usual, received flirty stares and comments while passing through the corridors. When he was about to start his bike, notification plopped on his phone.

It's from Jisoo

Life line ♥️♥️

Taehyung,

I'm very busy today.

So we can't meet this evening!!

Taehyung felt little odd by that message. Normally Jisoo would never call him by full name. Always addresses him as TaeTae, Taeee, my cuddly bear and even she comes up with weird nicknames butter cup, sugar boo,  my hero which brings shy smile to him.

And she didn't use any emoticons. Jisoo is sucker for emoticons. She uses them as punctuation marks  after every sentence.

This is the first time, they are not meeting on evening times. Strange!!

He brushed it off thinking she is really busy with recordings and stuff. So replied it's okay, don't stress yourself.

                         ++++++++++

Taehyung's reply brought a huge smile on Jackson's face. His first attempt  gonna be success. Poor Taehyung didn't even call, just believed that message.

Yes Jackson was the one who messaged it earlier. Jisoo is discussing with musicians regarding song release. In this mean time, he sneaked into her artist room.

To his luck, Rose and Nancy even took coffee break.

He took that chance and messaged Taehyung, deleted that message thread. So that Jisoo won't feel suspicious.