17

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung still couldn't process what Nancy said. Is his love became barrier for Jisoo to reach her goals?. What have he done with her?. She made him to  live new life  but he snatched her dreams with his love. He restricted her life without even knowing.

Taehyung can't allow this to happen. Definitely in future, Jisoo would regret her decision. She will be happy staying by his side in future. But that happiness will be temporary. Even thought of space would throw her to dark phase.   

He can't see his baby crying over her shattered dreams because of him in upcoming years.

His monologue of thoughts got disturbed by Jisoo who came to room with wide smile.

"Taee, musicians loved this song hell lot. They are suggesting me to release this is in English. So that my international fans could understand and vibe more to my song"     she said with excited smile.

Which reflected other way to Taehyung. She is so happy just because of achieving her passion of becoming great singer.

What if Jisoo reach her ultimate goal of travelling space?. She  would be more happy than right now. And that happiness will last forever.

He should make sure to see those beautiful eyes holding happiness all the time not just temporarily.

Taehyung gave a slight smile in encouraging way. Nancy understood her words created turmoil in Taehyung's mind. But she can't do anything. Only he could change Jisoo's mind, no one else can.    

This young had couple left the studio by late evening. They had dinner in their favorite restaurant.  Right now they are in car going to Jisoo's individual house.

Taehyung is driving car, Jisoo is vibing to her favorite songs which were playing in car radio.

She did noticed Taehyung's odd behaviour in restaurant and even now.  Normally every time while driving,   he used to hold her hand and kiss every knuckle.

But today, he seems very off. Not even throwing boring pick up lines to impress Jisoo. She thought, may be lack of sleep is reason for his behaviour.

It's late night by now, so Jisoo thought of lulling her boyfriend to sleep after they reach their home.

Today Jisoo held his hand and kissed every knuckle with shy smile.

Taehyung's heart clenched at her gesture. If it's normal day, his heart would howl in happiness but now reverse is happening. He is becoming unknown villain in Jisoo's life, by snatching her dreams.

They reached home, right now they are in laying on bed with Taehyung being  shirtless, Jisoo in beautiful wine colored robe,  massaging her boyfriend's  body with warm cloth  dipping in luke water once in a while.