18

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung became hopeless now, even though her decision is wrong. He can't change it. He tried to convince her but Jisoo is being so stubborn.

Taehyung knows Jisoo will cry every night for not chasing her ultimate goal.

They are still on bed with Taehyung against the headboard and Jisoo infront of him looking very furious not ready to accept his advice.

He said the one that came to his mind.
" Okay, it's your decision.  Even though I tried to change your mind. You are not convincing at all. I can't do anything then" Taehyung said with cold face looking straight into her eyes.

Jisoo felt relieved by his statement, this chapter is closed. No need to come up with lame excuses.

But deep down, other part of her heart is wailing, not ready to put end to her childhood dream.

She brushed that feeling, ready to hug Taehyung again but his next set of words made her shook

"Love is really painful right. We can't leave our loved ones and at the same time we can't sacrifice our dreams.

You really took better decision baby. Even I will follow your path then.

I will quit my entry in  presidential nominations.

I can't go for campaigns and all for months to promote my team and myself

I may not get enough time to spend with you. So easiest way is to quit that goal.

Taehyung said with chuckle, he came in reverse way. Jisoo should know the pain, he is going through right now.

Jisoo became speechless. Taehyung is ready to leave his nominations entry for her. Entire nation and his team were eagerly waiting for his entry.
How can he say such statement with ease?.

"W-What kind of nonsense were you talking?. You can't do that, got it.

It's your goal to help people Tae. Becoming president really helps you to achieve your goal" Jisoo said in convincing way. It seems like roles are changed now.

"But it may disturb our relationship. I can't risk that, you know?" Taehyung said casually knowing how  deep it would hit Jisoo's heart. He can't do anything, this is  the last option for him to change her mind.

Tbh he is ready to leave his new dream of becoming  president  for her. Heck Jisoo is his life, he will leave everything aside just to make her happy.

Jisoo looked at him in disbelief, she understood he is saying this to change her decision.

" Listen, yours is different than mine. We can at least talk wherever you are.

But I can't even know.  How you are?,  Were you safe or not?, Did something happen to you? for seven years. I'm not even allowed to contact you.

I know you are saying all this to make me rethink my decision. But no, I won't think about it again.

Stop talking nonsense, it's the end of discussion.

Let's sleep, it's really late already" Jisoo said hurriedly to make it appear casual. But deep down, she is  scared what if Taehyung does this?. Oh god no, he can't leave his goals aside for her.

Jisoo is such a naive girl, she is leaving her long term dream for her love life  even though her heart is crying badly every night for such decision. But she don't want Taehyung to do the same.