12

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung started his bike, motioned Jisoo to get back. Now both of them were in mask to hide their identity.

Normally Taehyung don't use bike.
Since Jisoo likes it, they travel most of the time through his bike.

It's not first time, after every concert to make her stress free. Taehyung takes her to different places, with mask on. But this time, its gonna be special.

Jisoo clutched his waist tightly  by placing her head on his back. Taehyung became more manly and well toned  in these months. She fucking likes it a hell lot.

He smirked at her action and started the bike. They reached that place within few minutes.

Jisoo was shook at the view in front of her. It's beach side with most and beautiful and romantic scenary.

Taehyung hugged her from back

"Do you like it?" he whispered into her ears while kissing ear lobe.

Jisoo felt her legs week, she is damn sure Taehyung is gonna confess her.
There is an unknown tension running between them. She decided to nod her head rather than using words.

Taehyung smiled, he knows his baby is nervous. 

They both were seated opposite to each other across the table. On that table,  Jisoo's favorite dishes were placed.

But Jisoo isn't interested in them, when she have literal snack infront of her. She is staring at Taehyung who is munching food casually.

"Eat baby, we have long night" he said with teasing smile that made Jisoo more nervous and excited.

Finally Taehyung got time to confess her. Tbh Jisoo is super scared. They are lot of people hitting on this handsome man.

Even Taehyung is being busy all the time. They are not getting more time to be with each other.

They finished dinner, Jisoo is still waiting for his  proposal. But Taehyung is watching his phone replying to new mail. This made Jisoo sigh, she can't believe, he is  working even here.

To stop him from working, Jisoo went towards him and sat on his lap by encircling her arms across his neck, his hands on her waist. She grabbed his phone and kept aside.

"At least stop working now. You are with me. It's been a while since we spend alone time with each other. So stop that, pay attention to me, only me" Jisoo whined with pout, Taehyung can't resist that at all. He kissed multiple times till her pout replaced with huge smile.

Right now, both of them were playing in beach, while hitting each other with water, completely drenched.

They reached more inside the beach. Waves are pushing them backward, Jisoo is getting drowned sometimes by those huge tides.