18

Nick was a man I can never get enough of. I was exhausted and sore but, I loved the feeling. I didn't want to go to bed last night. I craved the pain and fire. I wanted him in me for as long as he could last because there was no stopping me. Revisiting last night,I can still feel his weight. Which makes me wet all over again. I wanted him deeper and deeper inside until he couldn't no more. When he couldn't do no more, I took over. Placing him inside of me, he got so excited and grew bigger. That's when something sparked and we did things I never knew I could do. My ass still tingles were he spanked me. 

Gasping for air, I remove my hands from my breasts, opening my eyes. I look next to me and I didn't see Nick. Groaning sexually at the pain all over, I stand up, grabbing my robe. I walk over to the door, seeing it unlocked. I tie my robe on, opening the door and not seeing Charlie or Nick. I run to the front door and open it. No one there, I slam it shut, I run to my phone . Dialing his phone, he answers first ring.

'Good M-'

"So what you have crazy sex with me last night and you take off with my daughter?! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! I SWE-"

The front door opens in walks Charlie with a orange juice and a smile. I look over at Nick who has donuts in his hand. I hang up and sigh in relief.

"I-I'm sorry"I apologize

"I woke up this morning because Charlie was knocking on the door, hungry"He chuckles

I look at her "I didn't hear her, I usually do"

"You had a long night"He whispers in my ear walking by 

Blushing, I lock the front door

"And when I came to let you know I was taking her, you were having a heavy dream"

I gasp and mouth "Moaning type of dream?"

He winks and I look at Charlie hoping she didn't read that but, there was no chance, she was in sprinkle heaven

 "Well"

"So I had someone pick my car up, which means-"

"You can drive back with us"I smile leaning on him

"Yes, that's what it means"He chuckles

"Good because there is no way I can drive"I laugh grabbing his donut walking away

He slaps my butt causing me to squeal, I look back at him and stick my tongue out "I am going to get dressed in something flowy as possible"

I hear him walk towards me "Not with you"I speak up

********

Windows down and the breezy air flows in the car. Charlie's playlist sings throughout the car as I hum softly. I glance over at Nick, he looks relaxed with one arm leaning on the car driving and his right hand brushing against my thigh. 

This is my perfect dreamy moment. My dream man and dream daughter, traveling to our home.

"This feels so right"I whisper

"As it should"He smiles looking at me

"I love you"I awe

"And I love you more than you could ever know"

*******

My eyes slowly open and I notice the car is parked by a huge gate and Nick is typing in something to the side

"Nick?"I yawn

"Hi sleepy head"

"Where are we?"I look around