Ch. 13 - Die or Be Mine

Kaownah pats Ekkarath's shoulder "get up, let's go and have something, I'll treat you."
But Ekkarath refuses his offer.
"I can understand your situation, please just come with me, you'll feel better."
Kaownah takes Ekkarath to a nearby cafe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I already called Kaownah, I guess he can help us. So before Ekkarath does something crazy again let's get you guys married." Mew said which made the two boys blush.

"Take a look at these happy faces" Sarawat's mom teases them.

"You all plan out wedding, we are ready to get married any day you guys decide ASAP.  And Tine please you come with me." Sarawat said and pulled Tine's hand.
Both of them comes to the room. Tine asks Sarawat what does he want but instead of telling him, he opens the cupboard and takes out their painting of the rainbow which was spoilt by Ekkarath.

"Do you wanna colour it again?" Tine asked his boyfriend looking at the painting in his hands.

"Ya, I want to colour it again but with Black and White colour. So that I will remind us of all our black and white, memories of our precious moments.
I was the one who started this friend with benefits thing and after this long roller coaster ride we are finally 2gether."

Tine moves closer to Sarawat "I love you, Wat."

"I love you too,  Tine."
And they kissed each other. Pulling away from the kiss they smiled at each other.
Both out them started colouring the painting. Mixing the two colours they made different shades and colour each layer.
"And done, here is My Black and White Rainbow," Sarawat said as they completed colouring the painting.
"Our" Tine corrected him "Let's show this to papa and dad and mom"
Sarawat nodded his head and pick up the drawing and went out of the room followed by Tine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now I am going to my Tine's place" Ekkarath stands up from his seat "Thanks for the coffee," he says.

"Why?" The person sitting across the table asked him.

"I'll kill that Sarawat and others so that he has no one left so he'll no other option and he will be mine."

"No, you can't kill anyone anymore." Kaownah tried to stop him.

"I can and I will, I don't need your advice. I was emotional and told you everything. But don't you dare to say this to anyone or I don't mind getting my hands dirty with one more person's blood." Ekkarath warns Kaownah before leaving the cafe.

"I am an experienced player of this game, many wanna be like me but the original is original and duplicate is duplicate, and now the original psycho is back," Kaownah says to himself and smirks looking at the retreating figure of Ekkarath.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sarawat was showing their painting to everyone when Ekkarath enters the house opening the door with a loud bang.

"Tine, enough now you have to love me and leave everyone," Ekkarath said

"No, I'll never leave anyone for you, I'll always choose Sarawat in every life," Tine said.

"If you can't be mine I won't let you be with anyone else. You also have to die with Sarawat. Tine, I love you so much, so much that I can't see you with someone else now and not even after death. I'll give you a choice Tine should I kill everyone or you are saying yes to me and being mine."

Tine holds Sarawat's hand "The truth is that no one else can take Sarawat's place." Tine says looking at Sarawat  "NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE." Tine shouted at Ekkarath.

"Fine" Ekkarath takes out the gun and points it at Tine, everyone's eyes widened in shock, they gasped.
"You have to die too, if I can take someone's life for you and if I can give my life for you then I can take your life too."

Before Ekkarath could shoot a hand came from behind him, twisted his hand that was holding a gun which made the gun slip and fall in another person's hand and then a strong punch landed on Ekkarath's face, Ekkarath spilt out blood. But he manages not to fall and looks at the person who punched him. It was Kaownah

"How dare you?" But before Ekkarath could say anything another punch landed on his face.

"How dare I? You jerk, I am here for you, not because Mew called me for help but to take revenge. I am here to avenge Rebecca's and Perth's death."

"What!"

Everyone was shocked hearing Kaownah.

That's when Sarawat's mom was able to recognise him "Oh! You are-" but she was cut by Kaownah

"Yes, I am Perth's younger brother and Rebecca was like a daughter to me. I raised her but this bastard took her advantage." Kaownah cried.

"How do you know Ekkarath killed her?" Mew asked him

"I saw him killing her. The previous night I went to meet her and found her talking with Ekkarath on a phone call, they were planning to fool someone named Sarawat. After that, I followed her and saw Mew's son therewith Ekkarath. I call Mew, he told me about Sarawat and Tine. But after I came back after hanging up, I found that this guy killed Rebecca. I want to kill him the very next moment but then I thought that he can harm Teepakorn. Then his father came there with the police and Teepakorn left the place. But this monster also killed his father and the police officers. Since then I was following him, even if you didn't call me, I was here already." Kaownah explained.

"Now you also have to die" Ekkarath tried to snatch the gun from Kaownah hand, both were struggling to get the gun. Sarawat drops the painting on the floor as he joined Tine and Mew to stop Ekkarath.
In this struggle, the trigger gout pulled and a gunshot echoed the place followed by a loud cry. Blood splattered on the floor and the Black and White Rainbow painting. Ekkarath fell on the ground saying "Tine" as his last word.

The police reached Tine's place
"You are late, this person could have killed us, I called you immediately when Kaownah texted me that he left the cafe," Mew said

"He is dead." the police officer said who checked Ekkarath.
The officer looked at Kaownah who was holding the gun. "I did this in self-defence." He said dropping the gun

"You can check the footage of the CCTV camera I have here." Tine pointed at the camera that was above the main door.

For the next few hours, police were doing their jobs, sending Ekkarath's body for postmodern, taking everyone's statement and checking the camera footage.
After that police left. Tine was sitting on the sofa silently when Sarawat wrapped his arms around his shoulders "Relax, babe everything's fine" They hugged each other.

"How are you, Gulf?" Kaownah asked Gulf who hugs him before answers "I am good. What about you, long time no see"

"I missed you guys." He said breaking the hug "So I am staying here to attend SarawatTine's wedding. By the way, when is the wedding"

"How about getting married coming Monday, a simple court marriage. Today is Thursday, I guess 3 days are enough for the preparations." Sarawat suggested and everyone agrees.

After discussing about the wedding everyone went to their respective rooms to take a rest as it was an exhausting day.

It was midnight when the closed window suddenly opened on it's own. The painting kept in the living room with stains of Ekkarath's blood on it flies and stuck under the Refrigerator due to the cold winds and then the window closes on it's own.

To be continued...