Ch. 9 - 7 Colors 7 Promises

Tine was surprised by Ekkarath's confession. He doesn't know what to say.

Ekkarath give Tine a sweet smile
"I know It's sudden but don't worry, You don't have to answer me right now. I'll give you two days to think. Okay"

"But..."

"I said no need to answer me today, now go back to your work." Ekkarath smile at Tine as he watches him walking out of his office.

'These two days are not for you to decide whether to love me or not, cause anyways you have to love me. You don't have a choice. After two days Sarawat will be out of our lives. To get you I can shed blood of yours and others too.' Ekkarath smirks look at the two boys who were staring at each other from their respective desks.

In the evening, Tine came out of the bathroom after a shower and saw Sarawat sitting on the bed in deep thought.
"What's wrong, Wat?" You were silent in the office and also in the car. Tell me what's bothering you" Tine asked sitting beside Sarawat.
"You are asking me what's wrong? are you dumb or just pretending to be dumb? That Ekkarath guy proposed to you and you are still asking what's wrong?"

" But I didn't say yes to him, Wat"

"Oh! Tine can't you see that he is playing with us since day one, he offered us a job, he even convinced you to kiss him, this is all his plan, I am telling you he is a mastermind." Sarawat sigh and looks away.
Tine placed his hand on side of Sarawat's and made him look at him
"Relax Wat, I am only yours and no one can ever take me away from you."
Tine gave him an assuring smile.
.
.
.
.

Tine, just in two days Sarawat out and Ekkarath in. Ekkarath chuckles at this thought and cuddles a pillow.
.
.
.
.

Sarawat smiles and takes Tine in his embrace, cuddling him "Your mine only mine." Sarawat sniffs Tine's hair

"Yes and I'll say no to him," Tine said.
.
.
.
.

'You will say Yes to me Tine, you have to say yes. Just need to chase away the shadow that will make you say No and I how very well how to do that.
.
.
.
.

After dinner, Sarawat enters their room and saw Tine has kept some colours, canvas paper and other things on the table.
"Tine, what's all this?" Sarawat asked him. Tine turns to look at his boyfriend who was standing behind him.

"Wat, let's make a painting or something"

"You draw I'll help you to paint it."

Tine took a paper and placed it on the floor and started drawn something. Sarawat sat beside him watching his lover drawing beautiful scenery and then drew a rainbow across it.

"And it's done, Sarawat now you can fill this Rainbow with colours just like you made my life colourful," Tine said as he gives the drawing to Sarawat.
Sarawat looks at it and smiles
"Okay... But wait, let's do one thing we'll colour this rainbow and with each colour, we fill we'll promise one thing to each other"

"Great idea, then let's do this tomorrow morning, the start of a new colourful Life 2gether." Tine took the drawing paper from Sarawat and kept it on the table.
Sarawat moved closed to Tine encircling his arm around his waist
"Now, how about me showing you some colours in bed" Sarawat whispered in Tine's ear seductively. Tine bite his lower lip as Sarawat kisses his neck, his hands undressing him. Sarawat lifted Tine making him wrap his legs around him before they move to the bed kissing each other passionately.

The next morning Tine was watering the small plants in garden. When Sarawat came there with a box of colours and the drawing Tine drew.
He kept it on the coffee table and went to give Tine a morning kiss.