Ch. 7 - On the 9th Cloud

In the evening Sarawat and Tine were sitting on the balcony of Tine's apartment with Coffee mugs, enjoying the fresh air. The sun was trying to hide behind the buildings from taller to shorter leaving beautiful colours in the sky.

"Time flies so quickly," Sarawat said looking at the birds flying back to their home.

"Hmm, who thought that we would be living under one roof again," Tine says before taking a sip. A smile is visible on his face as he sees Sarawat looking at the birds.

"Tine, I really wanna apologise for that day."

"Wat, Let the past be in the past and I am happy that we are friends again," Tine said giving Sarawat a beautiful smile and he smiles back.
'I should confess my feelings to Tine and about my plan that day' Sarawat thought.
Taking the last sip of his coffee he kept the coffee mug on the small table, "Tine" he calls him "I want to say-" his sentence was cut by the ringing sound of Tine's phone.
"1 sec" Tine receives the call

"Hello?"

[Hello, Tine]

"Sorry, Who's this?"

[Your well-wishers]

"Excuse me?"

[Ekkarath this side]

"Oh, hi! And from where did you get my number?"

[I have my ways to get what I want]

"Huh?"

[I got your numbers from your old workplace and I also went through your resume as I have offered a job to you guys]

"Oh, but we haven't decided anything yet"

[I know you guys need a job, so you can't reject my offer]

"Yeah, we were planning to meet you tomorrow"

[Just join the company, tomorrow we can compete for all the formalities]

"Okay Thank you so much, Mr Ekkarath. See you tomorrow, good night"

Tine ends the call.

On the other hand, "Tine Teepakorn, from tomorrow I'll do anything that takes to make you mine" Ekkarath said staring at his phone which shows Tine's number and his face on the contact details.  "Sarawat, I only hurt those who hurt me and Sarawat you are causing pain to me by staying with Tine." Ekkarath clutches his phone grinding his teeth.

"Sarawat, good news we got a job, Ekkarath was on the call and he said we can join tomorrow itself," Tine said excitedly.

"Strange, he seems eager than us for this a job." Sarawat raised an eyebrow

"I guess he just don't wanna loss good employees like us." Tine chuckles but Sarawat still feels Ekkarath's behaviour strange

The next day Tine and Sarawat arrive at Ekkarath's Office and were warmly welcomed by them.

"Thank you for offering us this job," Sarawat says

"I'm a selfish person, I did this for my good, I mean I can't afford to lose good and hardworking employees like you"

"See, I told ya, Mr Ekkarath Sarawat was a bit concern about why are you so eager and I told him the same thing," Tine said

Ekkarath looks at Sarawat from the corner of his eyes, then turns to him and with a smile he asked: "Why?? Do you have any doubts?"

"No, I just had a weird feeling about this." Sarawat answers

"I am weird indeed when it comes to something that I want, I can shake the whole world to get it."