Ch. 8 - Cause i Love You

Sarawat walked out of the elevator completely ignoring Tine and got into the car. Tine started the car, pressing the accelerator pedal he started driving towards their house. The drive was silent till "Wat, that was..." Tine started but was cut by Sarawat.
"You don't need to give me any explanation, Tine it's your life you can do whatever you want to"

"Wat, at least listen to me,what I am saying..."

Sarawat just ignored Tine and stared out of the window looking, memories of Tine and him were running through his mind. It felt like he lost Tine again.

"You told me once that you would only do it with someone you are comfortable with. And within few hours of meeting him, you were comfortable with him? Here I was in trouble and you were enjoying his kisses."

"Don't speak nonsense thing without knowing the fact, Sarawat he helped you so..."

"So you paid him back, right?

Now Tine had enough, he stops the car on side of the road and got off before asking Sarawat to follow him.

"What's wrong with you, Wat? Why are you reacting this way? See, Things just happen in the heat of the moment I was happy that you are safe."

"Tine, you are not getting it."

"What am I not getting? Are you jealous that I kissed him?"

"YES, I AM JEALOUS, I AM JEALOUS CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH ANYONE ELSE. Do you have any idea how broken I am right now after seeing the worst scene of my life?"
Sarawat said all frustrated leaving Tine in utter surprise.

"You- you love me?"

"Since we did it for the 7th time, I eventually started growing feeling for you. I even planned to confess my feelings that day after the party. But then you got drunk at the party and said those things in front of everyone, I was embarrassed. I was so embarrassed that I didn't think straight and decided to end everything that was between us which is the biggest mistake of my life. If I didn't overreact that day then you would have been mine." Sarawat confessed.

"I am still yours, Wat, there wasn't a single day I didn't think about you. I have cried looking at our pictures together. Every day I thought to call you but I didn't, I stalked your Instagram account from a fake account and all you do is post quotes."

"Even I stalked you."

They both laughed, tears still flowing down their eyes.

"Sarawat, what happened in Ekkarath's office was a mistake and I am sorry for that and I love you," Tine said taking Sarawat's hands in his hands. Sarawat looked at their hands before looking at Tine face,
"I love you too," he said.

They both lean closer connecting their lips and melted into the kiss, under the warmth of the street light. After breaking the kiss they just stared at each other. When they realise that it's getting late, they got into the car to go home. But Sarawat asked Tine to stop the car when he saw an ice cream parlour.
Sarawat ordered Tine's favourite cookies and cream ice cream.
"You still remember that"

"Of course,"

After having the ice cream, they got back home. Tine asked Sarawat to shift in his room like in the old days.

"So what are we now friends with benefits or...." Sarawat asked Tine teasingly.
"No, we are boyfriends now" Tine pressed his lips on Sarawat's. But before Sarawat could deepen the kiss he detached their lips and went to his room greeting good night.
"Yeah, it was a very stressful day, need someone to cuddle me to sleep," Sarawat says as he follows Tine to his room.