Ch. 3 - Friends With Benefits

(18+)

It was a Sunday, I wake up, got fresh and started making breakfast. Sarawat also wakes up and came to the kitchen to have his breakfast after taking a shower. Looking at him I can tell that something was going on in his mind, he was also avoiding eye contact with me. When I asked him, he stuttered before saying it's nothing.
Why he is acting strange?
"Is there anything you wanna tell me ?" I asked again.
"The food you cook is so delicious, Tine"
"Thanks"
"BTW today I'm going to make green curry for lunch" I added

"Great! your future wife, I mean husband, whatever is gonna be lucky he will be enjoying your food every day."

"For now, feel lucky and enjoy the food. and about the future, you can come to my place and I'll cook for you too." I chuckled

It was almost afternoon, I was in the kitchen preparing lunch. Sarawat was sitting at the small dining table, occasionally staring at me and when I looked back, he acts like reading the book that was in his hands.
"What are you looking at, Wat? I am observing you since morning you are acting weird." But instead of replying to me, he got up from the table and gave me a slight hug by wrapping one arm around my shoulder
"You said you are into guys, so have you ever did it with anyone?"
I chuckled at his question
"No. I'm still a virgin."
"Why? I mean-"
"It just that, I don't wanna have sex with anyone but I want to be comfortable with that person, I want someone I can trust."

"Once you said that I make you feel comfortable"
I was a bit surprised "huh? Yeah, I said, wait are you trying to say?

" Look, we are best friends, each other comfort zone, we trust each other, right? What I mean is- amm...
yesterday we watched the movie "friends with benefits " so, do you want to take our relationship beyond friendship. Like them having sex sometimes for fun."

I was still processing Sarawat's words
"Do you know what did you just say?"

"I know. Right now I just want to distract myself from my girlfriend, ex-girlfriend And you are the only one with whom I can do this with trust and comfort."

My cheeks felt warm, I looked at him, he looked scared yet cute and I laughed telling him how cute he is looking, I could see him blushing
"so what say?"

"You know, you have to do things that you haven't thought about."

"It's fine."

"Okay then, get the necessary stuff."

"I'm excited. It's my first time doing with a guy."

I kicked him out of the kitchen as he was talking about things that made me a blushing mess.
I again thought about what I just agreed on, okay I accept that I like him more than a best friend, I liked him since the day we met and that's the reason I agree with his 'Friends with benefits' thing. There was also a part of me that was scared, scared to lose him.

  I was sitting on my bed, staring at the paper bag lying on Sarawat's study table he bought the things I asked for. I was having this weird feeling in my stomach.
Many thoughts were running through my mind and I am sure my face is red like a tomato. Sarawat entered the room I looked at him and he gave me a small smile and sat on his bed we both were staring at each other thinking how to initiate it and finally after few minutes of stare game he called
"Tine, Come here," like an obedient kid I went and sat near him. He asked if I was sure and I nodded. He licked his lips and moved his face close to mine, I can feel my heart running as he pressed his lips on mine. It was a sweet and short kiss. He pulled me closer making me sit on his lap and connect our lips again, nibbling on each other's lips, "give me your tongue, Tine" he whispered on my lips. I slightly parted my lips and he shoved his tongue inside my mouth, he was dominating me and I let him. After few minutes we both ran out of breath so we pulled away panting, saliva was dripping down the corners of my mouth. Sarawat wiped it with the back of his hand. He removed my t-shirt and started kissing and sucking on my neck while one of his hand was caring my back and another hand was teasing my nipple, he slightly pulled it making me moan. As I moaned Sarawat pulled me into a passionate kiss once again. I could feel the Sarawat's bulge, I started moving my hips brushing my clothed hardness against his making Sarawat groans. Breaking the kiss he made me lay on the bed and undressed me. I covered my face in embarrassment. Sarawat moved my hands away from my face and kissed me, he started to trail down the kisses from my neck, on my shoulder, collarbone, he licked and sucked on my bud. Suddenly, his hand wrapped around my junior sent a shiver down my spine, I gasped as he started stroking it. I moaned and he pecks on my lips. He stopped moving his hand when I was close to my climax. He undressed and reached for the paper bag and took out a bottle of lube. I looked at his and gulped. He came to the bed and kissed me again, he opened the bottle and coated his finger with the lube
"It will hurt a bit, bear with me," he said. As he pushed his finger in, my eyes started filling with tears I griped on the bedsheet wincing in pain, Sarawat quickly kissed me, I closed my eyes as his fingers were going in and out of me. I clutched the sheet as he added another finger.
After Sarawat prepared me, he started trailing kisses from my belly to my chest up on my neck and then captured my lips again. Unrolling a condom down his length he stroked it. He positioned himself between my legs. I was trying to keep calm, Sarawat whispered in my ear "I am putting it in" and made me wrap my legs around his waist. I screamed out his name as he entered me, he was quick embraced me. I encircled my arms around his shoulder digging my nails into his skin, "it-it hurts" said taking deep breaths. Tears rolled down from the corner of my eye, Sarawat placed his palm on my left cheek wiping away the teardrop with his thumb." relax" he patted my head to calm me down, I bite my lower lip and shut my eyes tight trying to bear the pain. Sarawat asked me to open my eyes, he brushed his lips on mine before kissing me. As we pulled out, he softly asked me "Can I start moving?" I looked at him with teary eyes "I promise I'll be gentle." He assured me and I nodded. He pecked on my lips and started moving at a slow pace making me a moaning mess.
I almost forgot about the pain as I could feel the pleasure due to the release of dopamine making me crave for more.
Sarawat started stroking my members as he was close and made me release the warm liquid all over my belly. After a few more thrust Sarawat also came inside the condom. He kissed me before pulling out and throwing the used condom in the dustbin. We both were covered in sweat and cum. Sarawat helped me to take a shower. He gave me the ointment, I applied it and went to bed my whole body was aching. I closed my eyes thinking about what we did an hour ago and went to sleep.

This kept going for more than a year, we use to do it on weekends and sometimes during weekdays too. I also got to be top as we kept experimenting. In one and half years we had done it approximately 137 times. Every day I was falling for him more, I had hopes that one day Sarawat will also for me, we used to act like a couple when we alone in the house. Everything was okay until one-day things fell apart. This friends with benefits thing just made us lose each other.

Present-day

These memories of the past brought tears to my eyes and also made me smile. The scare is still there. Wiping my tears and covers myself with the blanket, I closed my eyes to sleep, recalling that beautiful moment.

To Be Continued...