Chapter 30

(18th December)

6 months later.

Black gown around you and black cap in your hand while you stood in the hallway of your college, roaming your eyes around with an overwhelming feeling and a sad feeling growing as you realized that you won't be coming here anymore since it was your graduation day today.

"Y/n!"

You looked at the direction of the voice to see Ria with her camera in her hands as she gestured you to pose which you did by making a peace sign and smiling joyfully.

"Woah! That came out great!" She gave you a thumbs up. "And now you're not shying away, huh?"

You just smiled, shrugging and saw your other friends coming behind her as they all aproached you standing in their black gowns and caps.

Oh, you were so going to miss them.

Rowoon heaved a sigh. "I can't believe, we're already graduating."

Sooyoung clicked her tongue. "Why are you talking like we're not going to meet again?"

"Right?" Mark spoke."We are going to meet occasionally but still I'm going to miss you all."

He hugged the both girls which they reciprocated and then to Rowoon who instantly put a cringed face making you all laugh before he hugged you.

"Hands off my wife!"

Everyone startled at the voice and you both pulled away to see your one and only Boyfriend standing in a white knitted sweater and jeans while a bouquet in his hands as he made his way towards you frowning at Mark.

"Y/n, You're already married." Rowoon gasped and you shook your head before Baekhyun wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Consider us married."

You just rolled your eyes smiling while your friends were contemplating at what reaction they should give this gentleman beside you. Suddenly, Ria raised her camera causing you and Baekhyun to smile at her where she took a picture and then her camera's angle went behind you.

You all looked behind to see Chanyeol aproaching with a bouquet in his hands and Ria kept snapping his pics until he was standing infront of her. They were exchanging those shy grins and looks as he handed the bouquet to her while you all were standing there with a weird look on your face.

"Excuse me? We're here too." Sooyoung spoke looking done with the couple and they chuckled looking back at you all.

"Anyway," Baekhyun started as everyone looked at him."I hope you guys have a great life ahead and Thank you for taking care of my Y/n."

You looked away from them getting all shy while they groaned before Ria spoke. "It's our cue to leave."

Baekhyun chuckled. "I like you for being quick-witted."

She gave him a look playfully before they all walked away to the hall where the graduation ceremony was being held.

"Happy graduation day." He held out the bouquet and you stood infront of him taking it smilingly. "Thank you. So, you made it."

He nodded. "I had to, I don't want to get beaten up by my girlfriend."

You hit his arm playfully with your cap as he laughed before you tilted your head creasing your forehead. "Isn't it wife?"

Baekhyun put a surprise expression. "Right!"

You chuckled before hugging his waist and placed your head against his chest staring outside before feeling his arms wrapping around you as he kissed your hair. "What's wrong?"