Chapter 15

( 16 December)

( 16 December)

9:33 am

Arriving at your college, you found students making the whole campus chaotic, which was understandable since the announcement happened yesterday.

It's been few days since the bowling day and the play took over yesterday with principal announcing an event happening in the coming week which left students excited.

"I'm so excited!" Ria exclaimed clapping her hands and you shook your head at her chuckling as you two were walking out of the class. "You're always excited for parties, no?"

"And you are not, how boring." She rolled her eyes and earned a smack from you before you two heard your names being called out.

Looking at the direction, you spotted Mark running towards you with a smile on his face before he stopped infront of you.

"Are you also excited for the party?" Ria questioned him smiling brightly and he frowned shaking his head causing you chuckle at your bestfriend as she pouted.

"You look happy, did something good happened?" You asked him and he smiled again before instantly pulling you in a hug leaving you shook.

He pulled away sensing you standing still and chuckled awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, I just got excited."

You coughed out looking away embarrassed to lock eyes with your bestfriend who was staring at you with surprised expression and you gave her a what look where she snapped out.

"Ahem, why are you so excited that you even hugged y/n." She crossed her arms staring at Mark teasingly and you frowned slapping her arm lightly.

"Oh, that, I made a painting and it was uploaded on our college blog and I just just heard from professor that they got called by a famous Art Gallery and they want to present my painting on their exhibition." He told with a shy smile.

You and Ria looked at eachother amazed before smiling widely at him and praised him. You three started walking to the garden area with him telling you that he won't be able to attend the party since he has to go there.

Imersed in talking and unaware of the fact that Baekhyun was watching the scene from the window of the music room with clenched jaw. He didn't know why but he didn't liked how Mark hugged you and seeing it, he had the urge to pull him away from you.

"Baekhyun-ah!"

He followed the voice which called out him to see Yixing staring at him with worried look at which Baekhyun raised his brows questionly.

He followed Yixing's gaze to his hand and got shocked to see a plastic water bottle crushed in his hand. Not able to look at him, he excused himself outside to throw this with an excuse to be alone.