Chapter 29

(14 July)

4:12 pm

You hummed in satisfication as the taste of juice reached your tastebuds while scrolling through your phone. You were sitting on one of the table at the Café having a break while Rose went to attend Jack's call.

It's been more than a month to your seniors graduation and you are in the middle of your summer vacations. After graduation, everyone went to their own respective path which they desire.

Junmyeon, Jongdae and Minseok went to abroad for their further studies. Jongin joined a fashion company as he always had a interest in fashion. Kyungsoo took a break for sometime to think if he wanted to join a company or start his own business. Yixing also went back to China to accomplish his goal of being an Artist.

Chanyeol was preparing to be a song producer since he was into music. As for Sehun, he joined Baekhyun in his gaming business which they have been working on for some time now and you met him at his workplace last week and since then you haven't met because he got extremely busy with work and you didn't wanted to disturb him but he being the best boyfriend always called you.

Ria went to her hometown to spend her vacation with her grandparents and Chanyeol was a little sad to hear it but she already had promised them before even meeting him.

While scrolling through the phone, your phone rang and it was your boyfriend's call. Smiling, you answered the call and pressed the phone to your ear.

[Hey.]

[What are you doing?]

You stirred the straw in your juice. [Having my favorite juice.]

He hummed. [Stay there, I'm taking you out on a date.]

You chuckled. [It's not like you can go alone.]

He chuckled back. [Oh, Mrs Byun. Don't challenge me, you know I can.]

You blushed before smiling. [As if.]

He laughed. [I'll be there in few.]

[Okay, drive safely.]

You hung up and took a sip from your juice before Rose walked out and sat across you. "Who was it?"

"Baekhyun. He is coming here." You told her sipping your juice and she nodded. "Okay, good. I actually have to tell you both something."

"What?" You asked and she smiled. "Patience my child, let your boyfriend be here and I'll tell you."

You squinted your eyes at her and after ten minutes, you heard the bell sound indicating someone came in. You two ladies looked at the direction to see Baekhyun walking inside in his casual attire.

"Hey." He smiled approaching before kissing your forehead and sat beside you then turned to Rose. "Oh, Rose. Didn't see you there! How have you been?"

Rose scoffed playfully. "How would you? When you can't take your eyes off your girlfriend. Are you both making me jealous because my boyfriend isn't here."

"No." He chuckled. "So, tell me how have you been?"

"I've been well." She spoke before sighing loudly. "Just missing you here. Since the day you left, there are less female customers and male customers more. Thanks to your girlfriend."

You lips stopped between the straw as you looked up at them and Baekhyun tilted his head to look at you with creased forehead which said 'why didn't I knew about this'. "Oh, I didn't know that."

You leaned back and shook your head while waving your hand. "It's not. Rose is just messing with you."

Rose shrugged cutely. "I don't know, am I?"