{F, Slight M} Just Your Average Love Story • San x Bang Chan

Warning: this one shot contains implied sexual content, dirty humor and mentions of lingerie. This one-shot was created for the pure purpose of entertainment.

"Hey San! Break is over! We have to practice for our performance!" Seonghwa shouts to the younger, who wakes up from his daydream.

San was quite disappointed at that fact he had another good dream that was interrupted... again.

"Okay.. will be there hyung." San mumbles as he gets up from the floor and walks to his position.

"What were you dreaming about? Me again?" Wooyoung teased as he catches up to the older man.

"You wish." Yeosang teases his 'best friend', who mocks being offended and the three of them burst out laughing.

As San and his two closest friends get ready to finish up practice, San had his mind still preoccupied with a certain Stray Kids member.

His smile, his Australian accent, his kind and caring personality, his hot body and-

"Hey San! Quit daydreaming and focus! We are NOT staying for another hour because of this. It's already bad with Woo." Yunho scolds him, followed by a curse at the main dancer from Wooyoung.

'This is going to be a loooooong day'. San thinks to himself as he gets into position.

——————————

"Hey Hyung! When are you gonna confess to your boyfriend?" Lee Know teases, causing giggles to erupt from the other members.

"First off he's not my boyfriend, second: he's straight as a ruler a-"

"A bendable ruler that is!" Han interrupts the Australian leader, causing the boys to 'oooooooh'.

"Listen guys, I know you all have hope about this but I could literally ruin our and their group's career if I confess. I just prefer to keep things on the low." Chan sighs, causing the rest of the boys to frown at the sadness omitting from their leader.

"Hyung, things will be okay. Whoever supports us, supports us. But no matter what, we're still a team, a family perhaps." Jeongin pipes in, doing his best to comfort his leader.

Cham could only pray that their Maknae was right.

———————

It was only a few days until both men met each other at the Kingdom filming site. Both groups were extremely tense as they are good friends, but now they have to compete with each other.

"I was hoping not to compete against people I'm friends with." Wooyoung whines and stomps his feet, which causes some giggles from the other band members.

"Relax Wooyoung, it's not like they're going to end a friendship over this bullshit." Yeosang rolls his eyes at the others childish reaction.

"Well Mnet is know for their evil editing, I just hope it's not against any of us." Yunho spoke up, a little anxious about the producers of the show.

"Boys, we're going to be okay. We're just here to film something that can gain us more publicity. But, if anyone gives you a hard time, you let me know straight away! Got it?" Hongjoong interrupts the rest of the boys, in which everyone agrees to let their leader know if they have issues.

"But most of all, have fun. Not too much fun though." Seonghwa adds, giving a wink.

"EW HYUNG!!" Jongho blushes at the eldest's comment, which causes everyone to laugh.