[A/F] Honey, We Do Love You • Yeosang x ATEEZ

"5,6,7,8!" The choreographer, Sage shouts out as they begin repeating the same steps that the boys had been screwing up in.

Their next comeback was in a couple of weeks and all of the boys were feeling very excited, but also very nervous. Everyone had been working as hard as they can to make sure everything was perfect for ATINY.

Yeosang had been the most worried of all of the boys. He wasn't fully confident in his voice yet, his birthmark was getting darker and harder to cover despite everyone's protests and pleas to show it off, and he was the one screwing up a lot in the dance.

"Yeosang, Wooyoung and Mingi!" Sage calls out. "You were all late to get your position, again from the top." They spoke, rewinding the music while the rest of the boys groaned.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm really trying to get this right." Yeosang apologizes to his teammates.

"Yeah yeah..." Some of the boys sighed out with a hint of annoyance, which had Yeosang frowning.

"You guys can do this! You have plenty of time to ace this whole dance!" Sage gives a bright smile to all of ATEEZ.

Brushing off the previous events that had happened, Yeosang continued to dance. This time however, Yunho and San screwed up while Yeosang was the only one who actually did the choreography perfectly.

"Looks like you're slowly picking up the steps! Good job Yeosang!" Sage congratulates Yeosang, who bows politely.

After a couple of more hours of dancing and practicing, the boys were finally able to get every single step memorized front to back. It was finally time to go home, which had the boys sprinting out of the practice room and into the van.

Yeosang sat between Mingi and Jongho, who were busy texting on their phones. San and Wooyoung were flirting with each other while Seonghwa, Yunho and Hongjoong were discussing the dance practice that had happened today.

•Angst starts here! Contains bullying & hate!•

As soon as they got back to their dorms, all of them trudged into their respective rooms. Yeosang was feeling bored on his bed and decided to re-watch some of the old practice videos on his phone.

That exactly wasn't the best idea.

As he scrolled through the comment section, he saw some comments that made his breath hitch and eyes water up. The comments progressively got worse and worse as he continued to scroll lower.

mingupingu300:Yeosang puts in such little effort in dancing and yet he's still in the group? Yikes.

wooyoungseyemole: His birthmark is so ugly, no wonder he gets less screen time than the other members.

jonghosbrokenapples: Brooooo don't forget his crap attitude towards his best friend Wooyoung. Poor guy, he needs a better friend.

But, there was one specific comment that had caught his eye. It was the worst one out of all of them.

ateezispresent2000: Face it guys. The boys would be better off without Yeosang. He's rude to his own best friends and yet he's such a shitty performer, he needs to leave. Period.

This comment sent Yeosang into a sobbing mess. He throws the phone and brings his knees up to his chest. He felt his heart ache from all the malicious comments, wondering how did he manage to gain such cruel commenters.

"Sangie?! What happened honey?" Wooyoung was the first to run inside and embrace him into a hug, breaking Yeosang from his fetal position.

"So many people h-hate me!! What did I do to make them so upset?! All I'm doing is following my d-dream!" Yeosang almost shouted through his tears into Wooyoung's shoulder while being held.

"You did nothing wrong. Those idiots are just too blind to see what a talented being you are." Wooyoung gently reminded him as he rubbed the small of Yeosang's back to soothe him.

"I heard crying, is everythi- Oh honey, what's wrong?" San comes in with Yunho and Jongho, with Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Mingi following right after them.

"People are just so mean, they hurt our precious little bean here." Wooyoung explained as he continued to hold and soothe Yeosang.

Jongho saw the phone at the corner of his eye, immediately going over to pick it up. He turns it on and is immediately disturbed by all the horrible comments directed towards Yeosang.

"What the hell is their problem? Have they not learned that words can hurt?!" Jongho was very upset, his heart hurting for his hyung.

"I'm going to take down their users and report them to KQ. This is unacceptable and I will make sure they're punished." Hongjoong takes the phone from Jongho, grabbing some paper from Yeosang's desk and gets to screen shooting the comments and recording them onto his own phone.

"Honey, please don't listen to them. We love you so much and you are such a gift." San sits on the other side of Yeosang, giving him a peck on the cheek and on his lips.

"I agree. You are so special to us." Yunho smiled softly as he cascaded a hand through the smaller boy's hair.

"And your birthmark is so beautiful, I'd kiss that AND your lips all day if I'm allowed." Mingi kneeled in front of Yeosang, kissing his birthmark before going to his lips. Yeosang giggles and accepts the kiss.

"Uhm excuse me?! I want a kiss too!" Seonghwa and Jongho both shout as they run to Yeosang, giving their best puppy eyes.

"Okay okay, you both can have a kiss." Yeosang says as he kisses both of the boys.

"Okay I sent everything to the CEO, so now those bullies will get karma handed right to them. Now, I shall kiss your worries away!" Hongjoong declares, making the other boys chuckle at their leader.

"You're a little late, we started it already!" Wooyoung laughs, still holding Yeosang in his arms.

Hongjoong rolls his eyes playfully and leans down to kiss Yeosang, who accepts the kiss and gives the leader a big hug. Soon enough, the boys end up hanging out in Yeosang's room.

The whole night was spent with kisses, hugs and just a whole bunch of love for Yeosang. Speaking of Yeosang, he couldn't wait for those bullies to get punished and he thanked Hongjoong for reporting them.

He truly loves his boyfriends, and they love him too.

(A/N: And this one is done! Sorry this took so long again, I was busy with University and life! Thank you to luvsanko for the request, I hope I didn't make you cry too much! And for the rest of you, I'll see you in the next oneshot!)

Goodbye!