{F/M} Date Night • Hongjoong x Mingi

"Date Night, Date Night, fuck the neighbours it's date night!" Hongjoong chanted as he ran around his cozy apartment, his heart fluttering as his boyfriend responded to his message.

"Shut up you rat! I know you're getting laid and I don't need to hear about!" Estefan, who was Hongjoong's snooty neighbour from upstairs shouted from his balcony.

"Fuck off you burnt croissant! Go feed your fat ass cats instead moron!" Hongjoong shouts back, annoyed with the man upstairs.

He shuts his window and decides to take shower. As he washes himself, he can't help but wonder with what Mingi had planned for tonight. Maybe he should ask..... yeah he should.

After Hongjoong was done with his shower, he cleanses his face and checks for any signs of major acne. Luckily, his face was clear and he heads out of the bathroom with a victorious smile.

He then sends a quick text to Mingi on what he should wear for tonight:

———————————————————————————

To: My Love ❤️

Hey love, should I dress casual, formal or semi formal?

From: My Love ❤️
Hmmmmm, just casual. Don't worry about going all out if you're not comfortable with it.

———————————————————————————

Hongjoong couldn't stop smiling after talking with his boyfriend. He decides to wear a pair of light wash denim and a white windbreaker over a white t-shirt. He styles his newly coloured red hair and spritz on some cologne before grabbing his wallet and phone.

As he is putting on his shoes, the doorbell rings. He goes to answer it to see his lovely, tall boyfriend.

"Hey minion." His deep voice greets the smaller man, who blushes at the childish nickname.

"Hey Fix-on guy." Hongjoong teases, standing on his tip-toes to kiss his boyfriend on the lips.

"Ready to go?" Mingi asked, in which Hongjoong nods and they both head out to Mingi's car after locking the door to Hongjoong's apartment.

——————

"So where are we going?" Hongjoong asked.

"It's a surprise." Mingi answers as his eyes focus on the road ahead of him, making Hongjoong pout.

"Relax Hun, you'll really like it." The taller said, which had Hongjoong smile a little. "Looks like we are here." Mingi announced as he parked.

Hongjoong widened his eyes. They were near Hongjoong's favourite restaurant of all time: El Puerto. This place is great for seafood and meat lovers, and for sure Hongjoong didn't want waste a single second to go inside the restaurant.

"See? I told you that you would like it." Mingi chuckles at his short and adorable boyfriend as they both make their way inside the restaurant.

————————

"Hello! I'll be your server this evening! What can I get for you guys to drink?" The waiter asks a few minutes after the couple sat down.