{M} "It's Part Of The Dance, Guys!" • Yunho x ATEEZ

"Hello boys, you have a minute to spare?" The stylist walks inside the dance practice room, with a clipboard and papers stacked into it.

"Sure! Give us one second." Hongjoong agrees, signalling Wooyoung to shut off the music.

As the boys began bringing out chairs for themselves and the stylist, Yunho was wondering what was the sudden intrusion about. Hopefully it wasn't the fact they have to use hand held microphones for the performances.

"The reason why I wanted to talk to you boys today was about wardrobe." The stylist starts, which had San and Wooyoung looking at her attentively.

"Okay? What about wardrobe? My pants ripped in the music video of Deja Vu so...." Mingi interrupts, causing some giggles as the members reminisce the incident in their head.

"Anyways, I have a question for you all. Are you fine with wearing slim fit clothes, you know the ones that show more of your body?" The stylist asked, making everyone smirk and glance at each other.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind wearing a tight crop top." San explains, the director scribbles it down on her clipboard.

"Yunho, didn't you want to try on those curve fitting pants?" Yeosang asked his friend, who blushed a little bit.

"Uh, do you have curve fitting pants? I feel that those would suit my body type more...." Yunho shyly asked, which they stylist smiled warmly and jotted more notes down.

"How about sheer shirts so we can show off some skin?!" Wooyoung suggests, which surprisingly all of the members were on board with it.

"Oh yeah, we are going to kill Atiny with our sexiness!" San cheers.

"Let's tie Seonghwa hyung's hair in a ponytail, it's long enough!" Jongho has an evil grin as he looked at the oldest member.

"I will do it if Hongjoong wears a shorter top to show off his developing abs. AND that he grips my waist tighter in the choreography." Seonghwa declares, which earned him a squeeze on his thigh from the leader.

"The only time I'll grip your waist that hard is in the bedroom." Hongjoong whispered into Seonghwa's ear, causing the other to bite his lip.

"Sirs you are in public!" Jongho shouts at the two, causing laughter to ring out. "Sorry about these horndogs." He quickly apologizes to the stylist, who nods in understanding. Boys, am i right?

"Okay, well thank you all for giving your input! I should get going as I need to let the other stylists know! See you later!" The stylist politely bows before heading to the door to leave.

As the door closed, the boys were left to imagine what some of their outfits are going to look like for the next few performances.

——————

-After the performance-

"Holy fuck I have a boner now." Mingi groaned quietly as he walked with the others off stage after they were done the performance.

However, he wasn't the only one who felt that way. The other members were cursing under their breaths as they made their way back to the dressing room. In their heads, they knew who exactly to blame for their hard-ons.

Yunho and the stylists.

Why? Well the stylists thought it would be funny to put Yunho in tight pants that showed the curves of his hips and ass with a tight long sleeved crop top with a silver belly chain.