Kiba

{I am sooo sorry, you guys. I had a major writer's block and my laptop had gone mad, so I wasn't able to update. Please forgive me. Here is the new update}

Kiba was tired of waiting for everyone. Almost everyone's future was done and there was no sight of his future girlfriend. Now, he was wondering if his future self was delusional, because the only person outside his friend group he found himself talking to was a chubby woman selling ice-cream who was twice his age, and in no way, was she hot. Even he wanted to see the woman who he loved in spite of her liking cats. 

Kiba confidently stood up, before stumbling and falling on his face near the Hokage's feet. He stood up and brushed himself off and started walking again when he stubbed his toe on the desk. He took his right foot in his hand, while jumping around on one leg saying, 'ouch!' again and again. Hinata helped him up, while Naruto glared at the Kiba's hand, which Hinata was holding.

Kiba finally reached the spot and started doing the signs and a white light exploded in the room.

The scene started with the outline of the dark sky. Black clouds circled the sky, with diamond-like stars coruscating and exploding in a flurry of white. Suddenly, a blur of red, blue and a gaudy orange thing went flying to the sky from the ground. It exploded and the whole sky ignited in colours, painting the sky with wonder, excitement and more colours.

"It's beautiful", said Hinata in a quiet voice, but her eyes were brimming with amazement. Naruto was looking at her as she looked at the screen, she looked nice. Nicer than ramen. "It is", he whispered, so only Hinata and Sasuke, who sat beside him could hear. Sasuke smirked, while his eyes twinkled evilly. He shifted, slightly bumping into Naruto making him fall onto Hinata. "Sorry, dobe."

It was the 2nd anniversary of their Hokage and his wife and everybody was celebrating. On the screen came Kiba who was suiting a goatee, his hair a bit longer, although less spiky. He was wearing the new standard flak jacket underneath a open fur coat, and black fingerless gloves with grey pants reaching his calves. Beside him, was a large Akamaru, with 2 pups running around him. 

"Wait, that's Akamaru? Woah, he has grown!! And he has pups too. It'll suck if I would be single and my dog will not.", said Kiba, while pouting sadly. "At least, you can ride on him now and not vice-versa.", said Naruto. Ino snickered and casually said in a sing-song voice, "That's what she said."

Kiba stopped in a large forest opening, where the rest of his friends were there already. In the vast space, was a campfire and 4 logs encircling it, on which the Konoha 11 and the others sat. On Log 1 were, Hinata, Naruto, Sasuke and  Sakura. On log 2 were, Choji, Karui, Shikamaru, Temari, Ino and Sai. On log 3 were, Shino, Tenten, Rock Lee and a girl with long brown hair reaching below her waist as well as hazel eyes, wearing a red blouse with cream pants. She also had a visible baby bump. On Log 4, were 2 people, one with fair skin, green eyes, and short auburn hair and the other with messy brown hair, dark green eyes. Kiba sat down on Log 3.

{Note: Gaara will be sporting his Shippuden hair, not his Boruto hair because quite honestly, he looks like a chipmunk in Boruto. And, in this scene, Kankuro will not be wearing his face paint.}

"Who are the last three people?", asked Sasuke. People shrugged, while Shikamaru said, "The red haired seems to be Temari's brother, they have the same eyes. He must be the Jinchuriki of Shukaku, the Ichibi. And the other boy must be the second brother, the puppeteer. I don't know about the girl." Naruto wiggled his eyebrows, "Studying about your future wife and noticing her features, huh... Shikamaru, you are whipped." Shikamaru rolled his eyes, with a dark blush coating his cheeks, he thought he was rather subtle with his statement. Is it a crime to notice such a beautiful girl and that too his future wife? It's not like he was looking at Sakura or Hinata.