Naruto

{I really wanted Naruto to look like the above picture so that is what I am going to describe him as...}

Naruto concentrated his chakra into the scroll and closed his eyes as a bright light emitted from it.

The village hidden in the leaves was looking somewhat peaceful. After the fourth shinobi war, no immediate danger had come into view and everything had slowly returned back to normal. Children were running around on the road, people were talking comfortably and then was a blonde haired, blue eyed boy, running from rooftop to rooftop trying to run toward the venue, silently looking at the time and huffing when he realized how late he was.

"There will be a war?" Kurenai said. Everyone nodded and looked grim knowing that many lives would be lost.

"Naruto baka, you are even late when you are older." Sakura said while hitting him hard across the head. "But, Sakura-chan, how do you know that is me?" Naruto said whiningly. 

"Well, you are not good at jutsus like Sasuke-kun so, I think your best bet is being an academy teacher and I think that is where you are going. And no one in the village has those features except you." Naruto pouted and said," You just wait and watch, I'll be a hero and the Hokage" 

Sakura snorted and said sarcastically, "Yeah, you'll be the Hokage when all the great nations become allies."

Naruto frowned and looked back at the scene as all the elders looked at him worriedly while some of his classmates nodded, agreeing with Sakura while some just ignored her.

Suddenly, the boy crashed into someone. He looked up and saw his father. A handsome man with somewhat long hair that resembled his grandfather, all coming out of one side of his Hokage cap. His love for orange was shown by his long sleeved orange shirt with black cuffs at the sides. And over it was the outcome of his blood and tears, his precious hokage cloak. His azure eyes shining in the broad sunlight and his warm smile making his son feel loved but trying to hide the fact that he missed his father, he said," Watch it, shitty old man." If an outsider would see them right know, he would think that they were clones. The son and father duo looked the exact same, with the exception of the hairstyle and height.

Everyone was gaping at the boy that was in front, because everyone recognized him as Naruto, their Naruto. He had become Hokage and he looked good. The first one to say something was Ino. "Damn Naruto, you look hot." Though some people (*sakura*) didn't agree to her face, they internally did agree. While, Naruto just looked at his older version and suddenly shouted, "I become Hokage. And I have a son."

He started dancing while repeatedly saying, "I become Hokage." The Sandaime smiled and said, "Congratulations Naruto-kun" while the Hyuga heiress said so rather quietly so no one would hear but Naruto did and smiled warmly at her. Sasuke was beyond shocked, the dead-last, the dobe, became Hokage. What had happened in the future?

"Watch it, brat." Naruto said while hitting him on the head, but not too painfully. "Anyways, we were scheduled to meet 30 minutes ago. Are you okay? You are not hurt are you?" Boruto looked at him quizzically, surprised on seeing the emotions his dad was portraying.

"Boruto, so that is his name. Hn, classic Naruto", thought Sasuke. "Obviously, the boy is Naruto's son. But, I wonder who the mother is. Because all I see is a Naruto carbon copy." Ino said. Hinata silently prayed that she would be married to Naruto in the future.

"I'm fine. I just had to meet up with Sarada first and it took some more time than I thought, Dad." Naruto nodded and sighed as he saw Boruto look the other direction. He knew that he had not been spending a lot of time with his family because of all the work pressure and Boruto was feeling the absence of his father, that is why he is copying his father's pranks. He transported both of them to the Hokage mountain. Together, they sat on his favourite spot, Yondaime's head, the best spot to see the whole village.