Tenten

{So, I noticed that not many people liked and commented on Lee's future. So, should I rewrite it? If you want me to, then please write about what all you want in his future}

Tenten sniffled and stood up to make the seal. She felt like a bulldozer had stepped on her heart and was doing the salsa on it, with 6 inch high heels. She couldn't understand what she did to make the gods do that to her. Would she ever find love again? Maybe, maybe not. But, one thing was clear to her. She would never forget Neji, ever. If she would live, then for him and love, then for him. Suddenly, the screen came to life.

On the screen was a gorgeous Tenten, wearing a white blouse with maroon edges, styled with a maroon puffy hakama-styled pants with the exposed parts covered in bandages. The most surprising part though, was her hair. Her hair was down. Waist length brown hair was flowing behind her back. A part of her hair was swept to the side and a flower braid crown was resting on her head.  

"Woah! You look beautiful, Tenten.", said Ino, while Kiba who was sitting beside her was gaping at the screen with wide eyes. "Yes, you look very youthful.", said Lee. Neji nodded and softly smiled at her. 

"Tadaima", shouted Tenten as she entered a small, cozy house, a very neat one too.  The house had a sky blue-painted roof with spurs of cream birds painted flying from one spot to another. The floor was covered with a beige cashmere carpet. "Okaerinasai", said a soft voice from inside. Tenten slipped her shoes off and as soon as she entered a spur of blonde rushed after her. 

"What soft voice? Did you get married, Tenten? Do you have a child?", asked Kiba. Shino shook his head. "Kiba, it is the future. How will she know?" Kiba nodded and smiled sheepishly. "But, one thing that is troubling me is the blonde boy. The only blonde one is Naruto. So, what is he doing at your house?". Tenten shrugged once again.

"Oba-san, help me. Natsume is going to kill me, I am sure of it. It wasn't even a very big deal. I just accidentally broke one of her paper shurikens. But, she won't listen to me." Tenten shook her head and walked towards the room, opening it to find her daughter sitting on the opposite side of the room, glaring at the wall, her friend, Mitsuki trying to calm her down while she just pouted.

"Natsume-chan, what happened? Boruto here is scared shitless." The beautiful girl finally showed her face. She had long brown hair twisted into a long braid which she had inherited from her mother. But, that was the only thing that she had inherited from her. She had ghostly pale skin and beautiful lavender eyes. Her pink lips were pouting in a child-like manner as her eyes depicted the sadness she was feeling. Natsume looked at her mother briefly and went to hug her. "Boruto was teasing me with a shuriken and broke it and he was even troubling Mitsuki." Mitsuki shook his head in the affirmative. 

Hinata gasped. The girl, she was a Hyuuga. And she was not just any Hyuuga, she was the daughter of Neji. Hiashi was shocked before a wave of pride washed over him. While Neji was looking back and forth between the girl and Tenten. He was a father, to a child. He had a daughter. With Tenten. He couldn't believe it. Tenten had a small smile on her face. She was happy that Neji at least got to see his daughter once. People started congratulating them. Guy went into a crying streak. Blubbering words like congrats, youthful and blossom that no one except Lee and Kakashi understood. Kakashi translated Guy's words, while congratulating them too.

"What did he tease Mitsuki for?", asked Tenten, with a tint of amusement in her eyes. Natsume frowned and said, "He kept asking if Orochimaru was his mother or father. It was getting irritating. If Sarada were here, she would have knocked some sense into her. But, Sasuke-san is here after 2 months, so she wasn't able to come." 

"Orochimaru? Isn't he one of the legendary Sannins?", asked Sasuke. Kakashi and Asuma nodded while Kurenai answered, "Yes, he is one. Along with Naruto's future mentor, the toad sage, Jiraiya and Tsunade-sama, who will be the Godaime. She is also the grand-daughter of the Shodai, Hashirama Senju." "But,  isn't he a rogue ninja. From what I remember, he was found going through some secret documents", said Shikamaru. Hiruzen nodded gravely, he didn't like talking about his students. "Yes, he is on the run." Tenten furrowed her eyebrows, "Then, what is his son doing with my daughter?" Sakura shrugged, "Maybe he helped in the Fourth Ninja War or turned nice or something. People can change." Ino nodded, while Chouji munched on his chips. Naruto was carefully looking at his son, though.

Tenten smiled and kissed her cheeks. "It's ok, Natsu-chan, I'll make another one. What about after Dinner we go and visit your tou-san and maybe Hiashi-san too." Natsume grinned brightly and went  back to playing with her friends. 

Tenten went into the kitchen and took out a diary labelled in a beautiful cursive, 'To tenten'. She smiled a sad smile and went towards cooking her food, keeping the love letters written by her beloved for another day. And the screen darkened.

Hiashi smiled, it seemed that his nephew's daughter was very close with him. And even Tenten seemed to be very excited. Maybe, someone had finally melted his close exterior. Maybe, Hinata had forgiven him for being that rude and strict. Neji and Tenten were smiling. The dull mood ahd finally been terminated. Naruto prayed to the gods, no more deaths. No more sadness. No more grief-stricken tears. He didn't want anyone else to go through what Kurenai-sensei had gone through, what Shikamaru, Ino and Choji had gone through. What Tenten, Lee and Guy-sensei had gone through. What Hinata went through. No more of that.

_________________________________________

Hi y'all,

How are you guys? Hope you all are fine. Stay safe, stay hydrated and wear masks.

Now, onto the topic. How did you like the story? Was it nice? Did you like it? Any changes you all want? Do comment. Comment, read obviously, fan and vote. For those of you, who were curious, Natusme is another name for 'SUMMER'.

Please ignore any typos or stupid mistakes. Next up will be Kiba, what do you want in his future?

Question for the chapter: Who do you pair Naruto with? Apart from Hinata. My answer would be Sasuke. I am a multi-shipper

 I am a multi-shipper