CHAPTER - 7

GUN 👶

Atthaphan Phunsawat: 6 years old
Jumpol Adulkittiporn: 14 years old

***🐍***

I woke up because I heard someone arguing. I got out of bed and went to the door to see mom and dad arguing.

"I told you, we can't take our son to the party!" Dad shouted at mom while his hands were on his waist.

Mom put one hand on her forehead while the other was on her waist. "You don't care as much about our child but if it's your mistress's child?"

I was shocked by what I heard. Dad has another child with another woman? I thought I was an only child.

"Don't change the subject of our conversation!" Dad turned to the door of my room, his eyes widening when he saw me standing in the doorway.

Mom ran to where I was and knelt in front of me as she held my two hands."Have you been here before?" I nodded to her. She swallowed her saliva. "Did you hear what mom and dad were talking about?" I nodded to her again.

"Now that he's heard we don't have to keep it from him anymore!" Dad said angrily.

Mom turned to him. "Can you be quiet there." She said calmly.

Dad raised an eyebrow at her. "He's old enough and he can understand his situation!" Dad shouted at mom as he pointed at me.

I just watched them as they argued, I think there is no end to it. I left the house without them realizing that I had left. I was walking towards the side of the river and I bumped and fell to the ground. I cried because my ass hurt, I fell hard on the ground.

"I'm sorry." A boy's voice. I looked up and saw him reach out his hand to me to help me stand up. I wiped away my tears before I held out my hand to his.

"Are you hurt?" He asked me as he looked at me if there was a scratch or not. He wiped my shorts to remove the dirt with his right hand. "Stop crying, you're too cute to cry."

"I'm also sorry if I bumped into you."

He turned to me and slightly bent so that I couldn't look up at him. "It's okay. Why are you walking alone? Are you lost?" I shook my head. "Then why are you alone? Do you want to come to our house?" I nodded at him. I don't want to go home, mom and dad are always fighting.

He took my hand and we started walking. He is taller than me, his skin is creamy white, his nose is piercing, he has small eyes and his lips are cute.

"I'll melt when you look at me like that."

I lower my head. "I'm sorry." I said softly to him.

"That's okay, by the way I'm Jumpol Adulkittiporn. What's your name?"

"Atthaphan Phunsawat." I replied to him.

Just a few minutes, we stopped at a big house, the yard was wide and there were lots of flowers.

"This is our house, we just moved in here yesterday." He turned to me. "Can I be your friend?" I just nodded at him and smiled. He smiled at me too. "I'm glad to meet you. Let's go inside the house." I just nodded  and followed him.

I'm a shy person, I won't talk especially when I'm not close to someone. The only one who became my friend was New and now I have a new friend, Jumpol. My parents forbade me to make friends with others because they were afraid they would find out my secret and spread it in town. I don't know why I'm different from my parents, they are normal people unlike me, every time the night comes at seven o'clock, my appearance will change. And it will return to normal when the morning comes.