CHAPTER - 2

GUN

Knock knock ... I groan and woke up because there was a knock but my eyes were still closed while I was still lying on the bed.

"You're awake Gun?" A man said softly, so I immediately turned to the source of the voice.

"Yeah." I Answer him as I slowly get up from my bed.

He nodded and smiled at me.

My eyes widened, I didn't know who was in front of me right now. "Who are you ?!" I shouted as I held the pillow so that if he approached me I would have a defense of myself with him in case he hurt me.

He put what he was carrying on the table before speaking. "Relax, I won't do anything to you ..." He giggled.

I looked around and realized that this was not my room. "Where am I? Why am I here? How am I going to get here?" I asked him. He sat on the bed and I immediately moved away from him.

"Don't be afraid, I'm Off's brother. You have too many questions ." He chuckle, before he speak again. "All I know is that my brother brought you here last night, that's all I know and he said this morning that I'll take care of you." He added.

I approached him.

"I was sorry earlier ... I was just shocked ..." I said softly as I apologized to him. So is it Off's house or his family's house?

The man stood up and faced me. "Eat the food I brought and take the medicine for your hungover. I'm leaving I won't stay here for long, Gun. Because I have something else to do. If there is anything you need, you can call me. " I just nodded to him and he immediately left.

I stood on the bed and watched every corner of the room. I can see a few pictures, it's hanging on the wall, I'm staring at each picture. This is Off Jumpol's face ... I didn't see much last night. But I saw a little, but I didn't see much this way. He's cute and handsome even though he doesn't smile in all the pictures I saw. But I noticed something ... He didn't have a picture of him when he was young, maybe he hid it.

After looking around every corner, I immediately went to the table where the man put the food and medicine. I don't have a hungover when I'm drunk, maybe just leave my body really strong.

I started eating porridge when there was a knock on the door.

"Gun ?! It's Krist!" He said while still knocking.

I swallowed the porridge before I spoke. "Come in." I ordered him as I continued to taste the food. By the way, his name is Krist, I didn't ask before because I was shocked.

The door opened and Krist immediately entered the room.

He smiled at me. "I came back because I forgot something." I raised my eyebrows while looking at him. "When you take a bath, use Off's things ..." He smiled again and looked at my food that I didn't even realize that I'm almost done. "And don't be shy Gun .." He added.

I stopped eating and looked at him before speaking. "Thank you Krist .." I said softly but that was enough for him to hear. He just nodded at me.

"Okay, I'll go now."

"Wait!" He immediately turned to me and raised his two eyebrows.

"How did you know my name?" I asked him.

He laughed softly before speaking. "Off told me that you are Gun Atthaphan ..." He stopped speaking and took a deep breath. "By the way Krist Perawat." He shook hands with me so I shook hands too.

"Gun Atthaphan." I smiled and he just nodded. I know he already knows my full name but it's different when you formally introduce yourself.

" How old are you?" He asked me before leaning against the wall.