CHAPTER - 10

GUN👶

***🐍***

I kept walking and as I walked away from the house, I became closer to the source of the bell sound. Not in the distance I saw a light and I just realize that I was in the middle of the forest. I stopped walking and looked around. I was scared, I wanted to go back but it was dark and I didn’t know where the way back home was.

I swallowed my saliva and took a deep breath. I have no choice but to approach the light to see what is there and why it is shining. As I approached the light I saw a man standing and facing the light.

"Who are you?"

I asked the man. I have a tremor in my voice because I'm afraid, it might be a ghost or maybe it's a trap so they can kidnap me.

A man turned around and I recognized him, it was Jumpol. I immediately ran to him and hugged him. I finally breathed a sigh of relief. I rubbed my face against his chest to inhale his scent.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here. Do you also hear what I hear from home?" I withdrew my face and looked up at him and I nodded.

We looked at the radiant, I was shocked as it transformed into a woman’s shape but we couldn’t see her face.

"I've been waiting for your 18th birthday, so we can talk."

My jaw dropped because the light was speaking and she moved closer to us.

Papi caressed my back."Why? Who are you? And what do you need from him?" Jumpol asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am, the important thing is that we can talk." The woman said to us.

Her voice is so beautiful, it sounds like music to my ears.

"You two have your name engraved on the star, as a sign that you are destined for each other, even in your next life. This is my gift to you Atthaphan in exchange for your suffering in life that you should not bear."

I smiled at what the woman said, I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"How did you know?"

"I'm not the one who did it, but I witnessed it all."

I looked at Jumpol and I caught him staring at me while smiling. He is so handsome. I smiled at him too.

"I only have a little time left. This is all I can say to you two, trust your hearts, never forget each other no matter what happens so as not to break your bond, because it can cause a lot of trouble in this town. "

"Who are you? And why are you reminding us of those things?" Papi asked the woman calmly.

"Right now this is all I can say, I'm a goddess of love."

"Goddess of love, can I ask ?." She nodded at me. "Why am I not a normal person? Am I a goddess like you?"

"Because of my sister, the goddess of karma. Your parents have been together for a long time but they have no children. One night your parents came here carrying offerings, they knelt down and called fairies, goddesses and many more. We are one of those who heard to your mother wished. "

"Why do they come here and call those powerful creatures?" I can’t help but to ask her.

"They are hoping that we would grant their wish. Because your mother has a pure heart and kind, I granted her request but your father has committed a sin against your mother. He is betraying your mother. He has a child with his mistress and he does not admit it to your mother. My sister as a goddess of karma, she cursed your father. That he should have a child that every time he sees it, he will remember his sin against your mother.  So you were born into this world like that because of your father's sin. But I tried to break that curse because I knew you were innocent, I sent Jumpol here to the world earlier than you so that he could save you and change your destiny."