CHAPTER - 25

OFF💚

"I've been waiting a long time for you to propose to Gun."

Gun is in the comfort room right now and New is with him. I was now planning to propose to him, I was nervous because I was not prepared.

"You know, I'm happy to see you two happy unlike before that you really love each other but when you get together it's like there's something missing between you and you're always arguing and you often don't get along in what you're talking about . But today Suddenly everything changed, I hope you continue like that especially as your children grow up."

I nodded to Papa Mew. "Thank you." I hugged him before I headed to the front. I took a seat and Tay handed me the guitar. I love Gun so much and I really can't believe that our relationship here used to be that bad.

***

GUN👶

"Aren't you wondering who is the lunatic that Dada said earlier? The town that Dada said earlier in the story has disappeared as well as the people who live there, I'm just wondering why the lunatic is the only one who knows the story in that town even the young man and not only that. Why did he suddenly disappear like a bubble, right? "

I was also wondering like New many questions but I have a strong feeling that that lunatic and the old woman who gave Off to Dada are just one person.

"Maybe he's been following the young man for a long time so he knows a lot." New nodded in agreement with what I said. After we washed our hands we went to the reception again.

"What if in your past life, your love you fought for turned out to be a tragic end, you would still choose to love that person today?" I asked New out of the blue.

He put his arm around me. "Yes, I'll still choose that person, maybe this time it will have a happy ending."

I just nodded at him and we walked towards our seat. Papi was sitting in the front and holding a guitar. I smiled because I knew he would sing for me. My friends tease me even Dada, Papa Mew and young men also participate in the teasing. Off looked at me and smiled sweetly before starting to strum the guitar.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more