25. Waited for so long (🔥)

Soobin tried to focus on Yeonjun's kisses as he leaned back on the bed, his hyung climbing on top of him while opening the bathrobe he'd put on merely moments before.

His heart was pounding inside his chest, the thud resonating in his ears so loudly that he would've expected to be unable to hear anything else. But, on the contrary, all his senses were afire. He could hear every single rustle coming from fabric rubbing: the bedsheets under them, Yeonjun's hand traveling over his bathrobe, the towels they'd used to dry their hair dropping to the floor...

Soobin brought his torso up just far enough for Yeonjun to slide the younger's clothes off. As soon as he did, the elder pushed him back onto bed, one hand on the taller's cheek and another one over his now bare chest.

Soobin was having a difficult time keeping a slow pace, specially since he thought he'd be the one yearning for contact the most, but Yeonjun had taken the initiative by turning him around and pushing him onto the sheets as soon as they made it to the bedroom.

Making an effort to not break the rhythm of their tongues massaging one another, he also grasped his hyung's bathrobe by the collar and clumsily pulled down, causing Yeonjun to stop kissing him for a moment to undress himself, but Soobin could not stand the distance and immediately went up to licking and lip-biting his jaw.

The elder let out a ragged sigh, hurriedly threw his robe to the side and went back to kissing the other, cupping his head in his hands. Then he moved down to trail his tongue down Soobin's neck, and the younger shut his eyes closed and moaned softly, his mind becoming blurry.

This time, it felt like it was meant to.

His body started to feel weirdly numb, like its sensitivity was taken away, but only in places that Yeonjun was not touching. In the points where he was, however, his skin felt like it was on fire. The contrast was so intense that he desperately started looking for ways to even the sensations out, uncomfortably moving around to rub his legs against Yeonjun's calfs, digging his fingers into his hair to tug the hyung's head further into his own skin and pressing himself up against the other.

As the elder increased the intensity of his caresses over his abdomen and sides, Soobin decided that the contact was not enough and put his hands on Yeonjun's waist to push him down over his own crotch.

The boy on top jolted and let out a groan while involuntarily digging his nails in Soobin's skin, a whimper escaping the latter's mouth as well.

Yeonjun recovered and chuckled through heavy breaths.

"What's wrong, Binnie?", he smirked.

Once again the younger seemed to have lost his ability to speak, so he just laid there panting with his mouth half-open, glassy eyes repeatedly going from Yeonjun's expressions to their touching groins. He then tried to repeat the maneuver and move his hyung's pelvis over his to increase the feeling, but the one on top refused by raising his body.

The younger's eyes darted up, searching for the other's amongst blurry vision. Only when Yeonjun's smirk widened did Soobin realize that he was wearing a pleading expression.

"Is there something you need?"

And the younger nodded with his head, still at a loss words.

"Do you need help with that?", the elder asked innocently, placing the tip of his index finger on Soobin's length, which made him let out a high-pitched moan because of how extremely sensitive he was. Yeonjun gazed down at him and failed to bite down on his smile. "Soooooo cute... You're soooo cute, Soobin."

Dammit, Jun, I've been waiting for this for so long, just--

"Please", was the only word that came out, in a begging tone to his further dismay.