Trouble Back Home

There was a tall man, drapped in a long black cape. His hands were holding the kunai with great force as he stared at the men with glowing, red eyes.

"M-monster!!" yelled the men as they ran away.

Sarada and Boruto stared at the strange man who sighed. He turned around, quickly hugging Sarada.

"Sorry I was late, Sarada." said the man.

"F-Father?!!" said Sarada in confusion as she fixed her glasses.

"Ah! It's the old man that always fights with Tou-chan!" yelled Boruto as he pointed at Sasuke.

"He has a name you idiot! It's my father!" said Sarada with an angry tone.

"Where's Naru- I mean the hokage?" asked Sasuke.

"He's at the clinic with Himawari." answered Sarada.

"We don't have much time. Take me to him now." sighed Sasuke with a stern tone.

~X~

At the weapon shop somewhere in town:

"It's so expensive." sighed Inojin as he browsed through the katana displays.

"But you haven't learnt how to use them right?" asked Shikadai.

"Well, I need a skill to protect myself. My father insists me on doing calligraphy though."

"That sounds troublesome."

"Well, since everything is too expensive let's head back shall we?"

"How troublesome."

~X~

At the clinic, Himawari constantly stayed with ChoCho, holding her hand tightly.

"Don't worry Hima-chan, she'll definately wake up." comforted Naruto as he caressed his daughter's fluffy hair.

"I want to cheer her on. So that, she'll become better. Quicker." smiled Himawari.

"You're just as sweet as your mother you know." mumbled Naruto with a brimming, fatherly smile.

It was at that moment, the door opened. Sasuke, Boruto and Sarada entered, widening the eyes of Naruto.

"W-what are you doing here teme?! You'll get in deeo trouble if someone spots you!" said Naruto in an angry tone.

"I know that idiot. But how stupid of you to just leave the village like that." sighed Sasuke.

"What do you mean?"

"Shikamaru spotted scouts attempting to break into the village. They were from the Rain Village."

"Ah, that's a problem."

"Stop this ridiculous trip and come back. After all, you're just endangering the kid's lives."

"No! I'm gonna keep this trip on!"

"You bastard, so the future of Konoha is not important to you?! Is this what a hokage does?!"

"That's not it!" shouted Naruto as he went up and held Sasuke's collar tightly.

"What? You want to sort this by fighting? I'm totally fine with that."

"No. I know this is an important matter but these kids...this trip means everything to them!" whispered Naruto so that no one else could hear them.

"Then, what do you plan on doing Hokage?"

"Give me three days."

"What?"

"I'm entrusting you on a mission. Keep Konoha safe for three days. Once I return, leave everything to me." said Naruto with a wide grin.

There was only a sigh escaping from his mouth.

"What an idiotic hokage I have." said Sasuke as he turned around to his daughter.

"Is there something wrong, father?" asked Sarada.

"Sorry. I can't spend time with you. I have to return to Konoha immediately."

"It's alright, I understand."

"As expected of my daughter. Take care." said Sasuke as he left the clinic.

"Hey, what was all that about dattebasa?" asked Boruto confusingly.

"Nothing that you need to know." mumbled Sarada.

"Boruto. Sarada. Find Shikadai and Inojin quick." said Naruto with a stern tone.

"What?"

"Looks like our fun, little trip just got a little shorter." smirked Naruto.

________________________

Looks like Naruto is going all out to make the trip as perfect as possible for all the kids. What a devoteful hokage even though the village is in deep trouble. XD
Let's continue the adventure!