Poisoned!

"Hokage-sama!" yelled Sarada as she struggled to carry ChoCho's body.

"What happened?!" shouted Naruto in shock as everyone went to her aid and placed Chocho in a tent.

"I think she might have accidentally eaten poison." said Sarada as she showed Naruto the half-eaten petal.

"That's the Sezame flower! It's not potentially dangerous but she'll stay uncouncious for quite a while-ttebayo..." said Naruto as he looked at Chocho.

"What do we do now, Hokage-sama?" asked Inojin worriedly.

"Looks like we won't be sleeping tonight!" said Naruto with a grin.

"EH?!" shouted Boruto.

"We're gonna go straight to the village and arrive there by morning! That way, we can find a doctor quickly!" said Naruto as he started to pack everything.

"How troublesome but ChoCho's life is in danger so...whatever..." mumbled Shikadai as he helped Naruto to pack the tents.

After everything was packed, they were ready to set off in the night, without any sleep. Chocho was carried by Boruto as he got into a fight with Inojin as to who was stronger.

Naruto held Himawari behind his back as she was still very young ans needed sleep.

Under the moonlight were the sounds of rustling trees, as seven shadows crossed the sky.

~X~

It was now morning, where a fresh blue painted across the sky. The team had arrived at a village called Hokuto. They walked passed the gates only with faces of sleepiness.

"Wheres the inn?! I want to sleep already dattebasa!!" yelled Boruto ij frustration.

"Will you be quiet idiot?! Don't attract attention!" scolded Sarada as she hit Boruto's head.

"Hokage-sama, I see a clinic over there!" said Inojin as he pointed at a direction.

"Ssh!! Don't call me the hokage in public alright? Now, lets go save Chocho!" said Naruto as the team entered the clinic.

~X~

With much tension and stress, Chocho was safe in the hands of the doctor. She needed a few hours of rest before they could contine the journey so Naruto asked everyone to do some shopping.

Naruto and Himawari stayed behind the clinic to look after Chocho. Boruto and Sarada left for the market and Inojin and Shikadai went into a weapon shop.

~X~

At the market:

"What did dad ask us to buy again?" asked Boruto as he casually walked behind Sarada.

"Supplies. He said that we won't have time to camp around."

"What?! You mean after this, we're going to travel non-stop dattebasa?!" shouted Boruto.

"Seriously, stop attracting attention you idiot!" shouted Sarada as she pulled Boruto into the alleyway.

It would be a trouble if people were to find out that they were shinobi from Konoha. But, how true was that as the two heard footsteps behind them.

"Shit! Who are you people?" asked Sarada as she turned around to see three large men who had a crossed hitaite.

"I haven't seen you around, young lady.." said one of the man with an evil grin.

"That's right! We're ninjas from Konoha! Don't mess with us dattebasa!" shouted Boruto.

It was at that moment Sarada sighed and stared at Boruto angrily. She knew he was up to no good.

"Oh? From Konoha huh? Looks like you will pay well once I sell you...." snickered one of the men.

"Shit..." mumbled Sarada as she quietly took out a kunai.

It was at that moment, one of the men charged towards the two children with a kunai in his hand. It was sudden and quick but there was a sound of a cloth tearing apart.

There was someone protecting the kids with their backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definately dangerous especially if the great hokage is exposed! Who protected them? Naruto? One of the kids? A stranger? Stay tuned ;)