Chapter 6

"Today we will be practicing for the Nutcracker and will also be picking the dancers we want to audition", Mademoiselle said and I sighed smiling. I had been to the nutcracker a bunch of times when nana used to take us and I knew the choreography pretty well.

"Louis front of line one, Zayn front of line two, Harry front of line 3, Terrence front of line 4", Mademoiselle said and I walked to line 1 ignoring Harry when I walked past.

"Jambes droites tour complet 5", Mademoiselle said and I did a perfect full turn with straight legs. I did 5 across the floor with the rest of them and then the next row went.

"Terrence and Zayn, arms", Mademoiselle said and they nodded watching the rest of the rows do their turns.

"Okay good, jete's", Mademoiselle said and I did a jete back across the floor and then another one landing perfectly.

"Perfect Louis", Mademoiselle said nodding her head and I watched the others starting to feel tired holding my chest. After lessons I grabbed my water bottle walking to the locker room going to my locker and sat on the bench calling ma.

"Hey ma, I'm out of lessons", I said when she answered and she chuckled.

"Hey babe, are you being safe and careful, you know you can pass out are you taking little breaks", she said and I rolled my eyes turning up the volume when everyone else came in.

"Yes I promise, fizzy told me that dad came to visit, we're you guys getting along", I asked quietly with my head down and held my ear to hear her better.

"Babe, I don't want you to worry about that okay, just worry about being a great dancer please", she said and I chuckle nodding even though she couldn't see me.

"Okay I will, I'll call you when I get back to the dorm, love you", I said and she hummed.

"Love you too baby, bye", she said and I hung up sighing taking my pointe shoes off. I saw a new blister on my middle toe and sighed internally putting cream on it then wrapped it so it wouldn't rub against my shoe and become worse.

"Okay Bub, I have to go and call my ma so I'll see you in the dorm okay", Zayn said kissing my cheek and I nodded putting on my joggers. I put my shirt on coughing and put my shoes on grabbing stuff about to walk out.

"Can we talk please, Louis I really do lik-", Harry started and I walked out ignoring him. I didn't want to hear it, I already knew the truth, he was cheating on Alyssa with me but she doesn't care and still wants him so they're just together and me and Harry are done!

...................

"Ugh! This is so confusing", I groaned throwing my head back and Zayn looked on my computer then at me confused.

"Well you know how we basically go to two colleges, my teacher from the last college just sent me a test that was due like last week and said I have to do it because it's not a choice but the hard part is I haven't studied it since like middle school", I said and he hummed then sighed.

"Honestly, we could just transfer here, like we're basically already going here so why not", he said and I groaned shrugging.

"I'll ask ma if I can, to see if she could help with the fees and stuff like that first", I said and he nodded continuing to do his work. I heard a knock on the door and Zayn got up to get it while I tried to finish my test.

"It's your boo Louis", Zayn said smiling walking back over and I rolled my eyes walking out the door closing it behind me. Harry.

"What do you want, you have nothing more to say so what could it possibly be", I said and he sighed grabbing my hand but I pulled it away.

"I'm sorry alright, I forgot about me and her being in a relationship because she rarely sees me and I was so caught up hanging with you and just being with you that I didn't think to say it, and I know we've done it a few times but trust me I was not using you", he said and i rolled my eyes about to walk back in but he grabbed my arm.

"Louis please, I'm sorry just....I really do like you, you're the one for me Louis don't do this to me", he said getting on his knees holding my hand and I sighed.

"Fine but if you are still with Alys-", I started but he cut me off kissing me.

"I'm not with her anymore, I want to be with you, I want you", he said and I rolled my eyes feeling him cup my cheeks making me look at him.

"I love you Louis", he said and I gasped a little but he kissed me deeply pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too", I said smiling and he smiled putting my hair behind me ear. He looked at his hand and I looked at his hand seeing some of my hair in his hand. I took it quickly looking down and he kissed me again but I let my tears fall.

"I'm sorry, Harry I'm not good for you, I'm going to be bald and ugly I will most likely die and I just-", I started crying and he shook his head wiping my tears away.

"You're perfect for me and don't ever say you're going to die", he said pecking my lips and I nodded looking at the ball of hair in my hand. Stage 3. you start to feel everything and your hair starts to fall and then you go bald and look sickly and then stage four everything is worse and it's either survive or....die.