Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

"Come on, we have like 10 more minutes before lessons start", I whispered pulling him and he chuckled wrapping his arm around me from behind kissing my neck. I opened the dorm room walking in and saw Harry doing it to louis walking back out slamming the door closed.

"What is it", Liam said and I chuckled nervously turning to face him.

"Um nothing let's just go some where else, to your room", I said and he nodded squeezing my bum. I cheered to my self internally and jumped in liams arms kissing him. That was their first time, I can't believe louis actually did it!

"Okay what's going on, what are you so giddy", Liam chuckled and I kissed him again smirking.

"I'm ready to pounce on you", I smirked and he bit his lip groaning pecking my lips. He unlocked his dorm walking us in and locked it behind us walking to his bed. He threw me on it growling and I laughed taking my clothes off.

...................

"Hello fellow friends", I said sitting at the table with Harry and Louis and Liam sat next to me chuckling.

"Hello Zayn, where did you get that", Louis asked pointing to my milkshake and I chuckled.

"Well Martha is kind of my friend now so I asked her can I get a pass this time", I whispered and Louis looked at Martha sighing.

"Too bad, she doesn't like me at all", he chuckled and I laughed shrugging.

"Okay which ring", Harry asked Louis and Louis hummed giggling a bit.

"That one", Louis whispered pointing to the middle finger one and Harry gaped at him making me smile. They were so cute.

"I actually got that one from Liam and my other mate Niall", Harry said and Louis shrugged laughing.

"Well it just looks like a ring that your ma would give you, she looks so sweet", Louis said laughing and Harry kissed his cheek making him blush. I looked at Liam suspiciously and he looked at me at the same time making me laugh. I saw Harry whispering to Louis and then Louis nodded getting up along with harry.

"Where are you guys going", I asked and they looked at each other then back at me.

"Um....just somewhere", Louis said and I knew already so I laughed nodding. They walked away quickly and I laughed again hearing Liam laugh too.

"Well we know they liked it", I laughed and Liam nodded agreeing. After we finished lunch we walked to Mademoiselles lessons and I didn't really want to go today because Amanda made the whole class have 15 perfect turns all day.

"Where are Louis and Harry", Mademoiselle asked and I looked at Liam with a nervous expression shrugging. I walked to Mademoiselle nervously and she hummed.

"Harry took Louis to the doctor, because of his lun-", I started but she cut me off finishing my sentence.

"Okay I don't need anymore, go start your turns", she said shooing me away and I nodded scared she was going to give me more. I walked back over with Liam starting my turns and he slapped my bum a little making me have to start over.

"Race?", he said and I nodded starting again. I had done about 7 perfect turns when I saw Harry and Louis walk in and good thing they didn't look wild like me and Liam do sometimes.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle", they said walking over to us staring to stretch and I laughed from the way louis sat down.

"You okay there Bub", I laughed and he nodded then stood up holding his bum. Harry saw me laughing and pinched my cheek wrapping his arm around Louis whispering to him. I laughed more continuing my turns and gladly I only had 8 more. Sigh.