Chapter 2

"Louís Tomlinson", the lady at the desk asked me and i just smiled nodding. She started typing on the computer and I saw a bunch of dancers walking in the halls. I saw a guy with a bun in his hair and then he took it down making me gasp dropping papers.

"Lou are you okay", I heard Zayn and stuttered nodding. I grabbed my papers from him looking at the guy again and he was looking back at me making me look away quickly.

"Um, r-ready to go", I asked zayn glancing at the guy looking back at Zayn and he nodded grabbing our bags. We walked to the dorm on the second floor like the lady said and walked in gasping.

"This is pretty big for a dorm", Zayn said and I nodded agreeing looking around.

"I wonder what the dorms off campus for the upper grade looks like", I said setting my bag down and Zayn hugged me jumping in excitement.

"So much fun already", he said and I chuckled coughing from how tight he and holding.

"Sorry, let's go find some cute guys to have sex with", Zayn said trying to pull me out the door and I laughed.

"I don't have sex", I laughed and he sighed pulling me towards the bathroom and basically giving me a tour.

"It's never too late to start a sex life you know", Zayn said and I laughed harder shrugging.

"I just never have because ma doesn't want me to", I said and Zayn looked at me rolling his eyes.

"It's okay to bend the rules sometimes", Zayn whispered and I chuckled shaking my head. I looked at the time seeing it was 2:45 and pulled away from Zayn going to put my tights and my pointe shoes seeing Zayn doing the same.

"I can't believe they first day you still have to go to lessons", Zayn said and I chuckled walking out of the dorm going to the water fountain. I put some water in my water bottle and walked with Zayn to lessons. We walked in seeing a bunch of dancers and saw the guy I saw in the hallway walking to the barre nervously.

"Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Ryan Kleft jusqu'à l'avant", Mademoiselle said and I followed correctly seeing as I knew French pretty well.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle", I said and Mademoiselle hummed.

"I see someone knows how to speak french", she hummed and I nodded seeing her raise an eyebrow.

"Ta mère m'a dit que tu avais un cancer du poumon", she whispered to me and I nodded.

"Oui mais je sais danser", I said and she nodded looking at the others.

"These are our new students for the dance academy, I hope you are welcoming and friendly proceed to stretch", Mademoiselle said and I walked back to the window with Zayn feeling someone tap me. I turned around and gasped lowly seeing the guy again.

"Hi, I'm Harry, if you need extra help with anything or just need someone to hang out with I'm here okay", he said looking at me and i nodded feeling him grab my hand. He kissed it winking and walked away going to his group.

"You okay there", I heard zayn and saw his hand waving in front of my face coming out of my trance.

"Sorry, yea let's stretch", I said and Zayn poked my cheek making me blush.

"You two are totally getting together and having sex", he said and I rolled my eyes chuckling.

.......................

"Um no I'm from America, I live in Los Angeles", I said and Harry hummed offering me a piece of cupcake and I chuckled.

"No thanks, I'm really on a diet so I can't have things with a lot of sugar", I chuckled and he hummed looking at my stomach.

"You're so thin already, what diet are you trying to do", he asked and I shrugged chuckling.

"I don't really eat alot of things, I have lung cancer", I chuckled and his eyes widened then he apologized.

"Why are you dancing then", he asked and I sighed.

"Sorry we can get off that subject, um where's your friend", he said chuckling and I hummed shrugging.

"I have no clue where Za-", I started looking around and saw Zayn and some guy snogging each other sighing loudly.

"Zayn really!", I yelled and he pulled away from him then grabbed his hand running over to me.

"He's coming to our dorm if you don't mind", Zayn said wiping his mouth and the guy waved smiling making me scrunch my face.

"Liam what the hell man", Harry said and the guy I'm guessing is Liam shrugged.

"Dude he's hot, I wasn't going to miss that", he said biting his lip looking at Zayn and almost kissed him but I put my hand on his mouth squeezing.

"Zayn let's go", I said pulling him and he made sure to grab Liam's hand making me sigh rolling my eyes. I walked up the stairs letting go of his hand opening the dorm room. Before I could get in they were tumbling in swallowing each other's faces off.

"God", I chuckled and sat on my bed putting my head phones in. I grunted hearing a knock at the door and got up opening it seeing Harry and two more people, one a girl and the other a boy.

"You kinda just left me", he chuckled walking in and I was taken aback. I hadn't said they could come in yet. I sat back on my bed putting my headphones in turning on some music. I never really had any friends except Zayn and I definitely wasn't comfortable just talking with random people.