Chapter 5

"Are you okay baby", Harry asked holding my hips and I nodded holding on to his chest.

"Mm, yea I'm okay", I said breathlessly and he nodded sitting up kissing me. He bounced me more and I pulled away moaning.

"Too f-fast", I said breathlessly and he apologized stopping me from bouncing just kissing me. He groaned gripping my hips again and I felt warmth chuckling.

"Sorry, I keep forgetting", I said holding my head down and he shrugged laughing.

"It's fine alright", he said and I nodded pecking his lips.

"Was I good this time", I asked blushing a little and he smiled nodding.

"Of course, you're good every time", He said and I rolled my eyes slipping off of him.

"No I'm not", I said and he shrugged taking the condom off putting it in the trash.

"Well you're good enough for me, you don't have to rush", he said turning to face me and I sighed nodding pecking his lips.

"I just want to be good for you", I said and he chuckled pulling the covers over us.

"You are good for me", he said pecking my lips and I rolled my eyes just staring at him.

"I mean in sex Harry", I said angrily because he kept trying to make it better but I know it isn't.

"Babe sex doesn't need to be so good for me with you, I know you can be too tired sometimes so I don't care, as many times as you've given me what I want I couldn't ask for more", he said kissing me before I could protest and I just smiled nodding. I heard his door open hiding in his armpit a bit and he chuckled.

"Harry man, what the hell, we've been waiting for you aren't you coming over for guys night", I heard one of his friends and he sat up laughing.

"Yes I forgot", he laughed and I sat up hiding behind his body.

"Oh who is this? A fuck buddy", he said and i furrowed my eyebrows not liking him already.

"No he's my boyfriend, thank you very much", Harry said getting up pulling on his boxers and I pulled the covers over me more covering my body.

"Oh you do boyfriends now huh", he laughed and Harry glared at him.

"Josh dont start, he's worth more than that and you know it", Harry said and josh looked at me chuckling.

"He just looks like a good fuck to me", he said and Harry looked at me then back at josh sighing.

"Well he's not", Harry said and josh laughed looking at me.

"You know he's playing with you right, he's wi-", josh started and Harry cut him off.

"He's with Alyssa, that's why he's  going to the guys night, to spend time with her", he said and I looked at Harry who just stared at me. I got up with the covers wrapped around me and grabbed my clothes walking to his bathroom slamming the door shut locking it.

"Babe let me explain", he said trying to open the door and I hurriedly put on my clothes unlocking it shoving past him.

"Louis please", he said grabbing my arm and I yanked away from him walking out of his dorm. I couldn't help but cry. I was heartbroken, I thought he liked me or at least I thought someone else other than Zayn actually liked me. He could have just told me!