Heartbreak (part 1)

Heys guys! Thank you for being patient with me, I just had a family friend pass away.

Anyways, both Marinette and Adrien are 18 at the beginning of the story and Peter is 19. Civil War never happened.

I'm also trying a different way of writing with this let me know which one you like best! Hope you enjoy ;)
_________________________________________
3rd pov:

Marinette thought that when she moved in with her hero partner and lover at the age of 18 it was the best thing to happen in her life. Turns out it was the biggest mistake of her life.

which led to her on the phone with her Godfather in her car balling her eyes out on her way to the airport with Tiki trying to comfort her.

________________flashback_______________

Marinette was on her way home from the boutique she worked at part-time. Alya's cousin was the manager there and got her the job, while she saved up for college.

She arrived at the door of their 1 bedroom apartment she and Adrien rented. The best thing 2 college kids could afford. After Adrien's father was arrested Gabriel's company went to his aunt until he was 21.

She put the key in the door and was about to open it when she heard crashing. Alert she quietly opened the door and walked inside, she peeked around the corner to find Lie-la (love this joke) and Adrien making out on her designing desk.

Heartbroken she ran out of the apartment knocking over a glass on the way alerting the couple in the living room. Adrien's head whipped around to see the tail end of his girlfriend's (bish not anymore!) hair disappearing. He sprinted out the door to catch up with her to hopefully explain why he was with Lila. He didn't want his miraculous taken away! "Marinette wait!"

Marinette ran out and jumped in her car and started driving away thing about what to do. Marinette didn't like talking or bragging about it, but Marinette's family were good friends with Tony Stark. He's her Godfather!

So mustering up as much happiness and composure she could Marinette called her Godfather and told him she was coming to New York.

_____________end of flashback___________

That's how Marinette ended up on a plane to New York with nothing but her purse and an emergency bag with all her essentials, a pair of change of clothes, and the miracle box.

________________time skip________________
Marinette's pov:

Marinette had landed in New York and was trying to get a taxi outside the airport. She knew at some point she would have to use Kalki to go get Plagg back from Adrien but she decided that could wait for when she was at Avengers tower.

Mari eventually was able to get a taxi and was still trying to process that she was in New York and Adrien cheated on her. When the taxi came to a stop in front of Avengers tower she paid the taxi driver and stepped out of the vehicle.

Stepping into the lobby she was greeted with the voice of FRIDAY, "Hello Miss Marinette would you like me to inform Mister Stark you arrived?" "Yes FRIDAY thank you, nice to see you again." "You to Miss Marinette."

With that FRIDAY's voice cut off to what she assumed was informing uncle Tony, she was here.
_________________________________________
Tony's pov:

"Mister Stark I would like to inform you that Miss Marinette has arrived," FRIDAY informed the inventor. "Alright thank you FRIDAY."

I missed my niece but I would've hoped we would see each other under different circumstances. Tony walks out of his lab and heads to the elevator. "FRIDAY, take me to the lobby." "Yes, Mister Stark." The elevator starts moving and a minute later I arrive in the lobby to see Peter and Marinette talking.

_________________________________________
Peter's pov:

Peter was currently running late as he should've been at the lab 10 minutes ago. Mister Stark said that his Goddaughter was staying in the tower with them.

After he became an official Avenger when he was 16, Peter and Aunt May moved into the tower with all the others. He couldn't leave her so she stayed in the tower and works at the Infirmary.

As I was saying, Peter was running late to the lab, Mr. Stewart needed him to stay back after classes to help with something.

Pete enters the lobby not paying attention which ultimately crashing into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get in your way!" An angelic voice said behind him. "Oh no, I should be apologizing! Sorry for running into you!" I said waving my hands around.

"I see you've met Marinette." I hear a voice behind me and turn around to see Tony standing there with a smirk on his face. "Peter, meet Marinette, my Goddaughter. Marinette meets my intern."

"Oh, um....hello"

"Hi! Nice to meet you!"

I can tell this is gonna be a great thing.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you for being patient, this is just setting up for the Adrien bashing no worries!

I'll probably have the 2nd part-out by tomorrow but you know me😅. I'm thinking about making this a book in itself in more detail with extra stuff, what do you think?

She probably doesn't want me to do this but, if any of you like My Hero Academia, my friend
Raven_thebakugosimp is new to this app and she made a book! If you check it out give her some love so she writes more.

I think that's it, bye!